In Two Years It Won't Be About Losing Picks It Will Be About Brooklyn Grit, 16-17 Nets Season Thread

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
He's outta here. No place for him in Atkinson's offense...his value will probably take a hit before they decide to trade him too :snoop:
smh i'm not a fan of this. This dude is a scorer on this inside and they have him out on the three point line it's ridiculous. It's not like the defense has been pretty either Scola and Grievies are going to be a complete shyt show.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
He's outta here. No place for him in Atkinson's offense...his value will probably take a hit before they decide to trade him too :snoop:

Gonna be a sad day when that happens, last remnant of the NJ Nets and he wanted to be with the franchise even through all the struggle from the last seasons in NJ to the rebuild now in Brooklyn.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I loved seeing the fight back, something we didn't do last year.

But seeing the way Lopez got treated :netscry:He's the last one left, and it seems like he won't make it past Christmas if tonight is any indication

Just do it before you totally fukk his trade value

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Our team is not that damn good to be able to afford having our best player on the bench and not involved in the offense:beli: Atkinson better get Brook involved :ufdup: I thought the Brook & Lin pick & roll would be a key part of the gameplan smh.

I hope Atkinson figures this thing out and we keep Brook :to:but if they do trade him, we better get someone/something of value in return:francis:

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homeboy on the team hopefully he can start putting in work

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Our team is not that damn good to be able to afford having our best player on the bench and not involved in the offense:beli: Atkinson better get Brook involved :ufdup: I thought the Brook & Lin pick & roll would be a key part of the gameplan smh.

I hope Atkinson figures this thing out and we keep Brook :to:but if they do trade him, we better get someone/something of value in return:francis:
So close to Reggie Jackson:francis: