In Your House: Hell in a Cell (4 match PPV special)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Four matches announced the day of the show. That’s some December to dismember shyt :dead:

Yeah I’m pretty sure these are the only two good ones they’ve had since making the match an annual thing.

Before those it was edge taker 2008 summerslam

In this era all HIaC has been is a regular match with a cell decoration around the ring
Like a stage prop

:mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Before those it was edge taker 2008 summerslam

In this era all HIaC has been is a regular match with a cell decoration around the ring
Like a stage prop

:mjlol:
The fact that they got rid of blood and so heavily toned down the violence kinda makes this match pointless. That’s the entire selling point of the match along with the premise of nobody gets in or out and it being the definitive end of a feud. The match type has none of those elements anymore. They even made it suck in the game now. No weapons can’t fight between the ring and cage, and one other issue.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Looked at the card came on here expecting jokes and fukkery because the card is so weak and only 4 matches. Wwe really sucks when there’s no official thread for hell in cell.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Looked at the card came on here expecting jokes and fukkery because the card is so weak and only 4 matches. Wwe really sucks when there’s no official thread for hell in cell.
WWE has barely mentioned it themselves. They went all-in (no puns) on the debuting on FOX. And rightfully so, getting the FOX shyt right is far more important than HIAC. I'll have it on in the background while the Chiefs game is on.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I expect random fukkery, they have to have kofi come for revenge, I’m sure Cain Vasquez will be there. They may even have one more surprise return in store