In your opinion, was Keith Sweat a good singer?

Keith Sweat - good singer?

• Total voters

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
He could sing well enough. Not the greatest vocalist in the traditional sense. He has his own style and had great songs that only he could bring to life. Who else do you wanna hear sing "How Deep is your Love" or "Make it Last Forever" ?
Exactly. Twisted would not have been the same if sung by someone else. The same goes for most of his music.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
In his own way I suppose. It’s more like he made good songs. I wouldn’t listen to him sing a song that wasn’t made for him

:pachaha:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keith hitting those notes... shyt gets me everytime.. :mjlol:

But on a serious note, hearing this song made me sad because they dont make this type of r&b anymore. Music like this actually served its purpose. People expressed love with the help of this music. The r&b or rap and bullshyt now is cold. shyt is below zero. No wonder why gen z is full of virgins. Look at the music. shyt is cold as fukk.

Even if keith sweat wasnt a good singer, he made it work. With that said, im still roasting his voice and music.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Who was the guy rapping in the middle of the original song though? I hope that wasnt him. Must be an oakland or cali rapper with that freezie fo shizzie talk.

That’s Eric of Entouch…from “2 Hype”