India under Fire After Spanish Tourist Were Gang Rped

Daps
fukk your thoughts tranny lover

Ayo @Kasper KArr why you saying you a woman now when you was saying you was a man in 2017?

I’m a female tho. What you exposing, bussy boy?

From 2017:

This is not to gloat but the small amount of shorties I’ve been with Asked me to film them doing shyt. I got videos and shyt of ex’s and it just occurred to me that it was always via their request when I would record. It’s a crazy world

Funny cause three months ago I got word that my first girlfriend whom I’ll admit had feelings until that point had a baby and moved to Miami. Got with some Cuban nikka that does Santeria and shyt. Anyways long story short I got word from a mutual friend who still chats with her here and there that he pressed her about previous boyfriends and she told the nikka everything about me (mainly how I’m in med school & studying to be a doctor) and this nikka ended up putting a “spell” on me! LMAO the funniest shyt ever! nikka said he didn’t like me and wanted to put something on me. Supposedly him and his “godfathers” I was like wtf!

If I was another nikka I would send that nikka videos of his now wife when she was mine. But that’s corny and uncalled for. In fact, I’m gonna erase that shyt cause ain’t no need for it. That’s not the energy I wanna put out

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
For the record it is not they fault in the sense that of course they were attacked. And I think rape is the most disgusting crime outside of fukking pedophilia and genocide that you can commit .

With that said “who the fukk goes camping in India. “. White people live with no fukking fear to roam the earth as they plz and they really just do shyt without thinking when we talking about nature and being aware of your environment

They went to a very poverty stricken area . It’s like going camping in some projects in Bankhead and hoping no violence pop off..And dude gotta know how them dudes be raping over there. If she wanted to go there he should have refused and said they going somewhere else. I could never put a woman in that position. Not shaming them. Def not her..Just saying

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
India's rep has gone toilet last few years. :mjgrin:

Imagine how bad it was until this shyt became visible to the wider world. Can't even get an idea of the real rape numbers because of stigma and judges, police and laywers dragging their feet and letting dudes get away with it.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Nah its not even that bad

In 2023, the sex ratio of the total population in India is 106.516 males per 100 females. There are 736,851,532 or 736.85 million males and 691,776,131 or 691.78 million females in India. The percentage of the female population is 48.42 percent compared to 51.58 percent male population.

they are just degenerates, even here in canada.
That's still a huge disparity. If out of those 736 million men 15 percent are single, that's still 110 million men. If out of those 110 million, 5 percent are rapists that's still 5.5 MILLION rapists running around. 5 percent of course being a conservative estimate in a country with one of the most durable rape cultures on earth.

It's insane to me that THIS country produced a female leader before the United States did. I don't know what the fukk happened there in the last 30-50 years but it's been absolutely disastrous for women living there. Never mind the fact that they have a horrific caste system and wives used to be and still are expected in some parts of the country to jump on to their husband's funeral pyre and burn alive with his corpse.

It's just a part of the world that should be left alone to either implode under its own weight or reform itself. It should be sanctioned. No goods or services in and out of the country until they understand that women and girls are human beings instead of objects.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You bring this up but you don’t see Chinese nikkas raping their women or tourist in these absurd amounts
And them nikkas is HOH Colonels
Stop making excuses for these loser ass nikkas
They come over here with the same thought process and racist ideals when they are by far the most gutter sumbytches walking the planet

This. China is a HOH hall of fame first ballot entry. Them nikkas forced their women to wear shoes that would deform their feet cause they wasnt tryna see no big foot hoes :scust:

And its really India the country cause even the other South Asian countries aint nowhere near this down bad, including Bangladesh and Sri Lanka

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
As said in the other thread about this
Indian officials are doing this for the optics
Probably just rounded up 3 dudes for thr pictures and pending circus
They know deep down, nothing will change
fukk those degenerates :pacspit:
Castration and torture for all
If you think those are the rapists, I know of a good clean Indian street food vendor I can recommend…

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
You bring this up but you don’t see Chinese nikkas raping their women or tourist in these absurd amounts
And them nikkas is HOH Colonels
Stop making excuses for these loser ass nikkas
They come over here with the same thought process and racist ideals when they are by far the most gutter sumbytches walking the planet
It's crazy when some come over and straight up become super racist. You just have to laugh. Insane audacity.

TDT

All Star
Daps
There is absolutely no reason to go to India.

The women are mid for the most part, the food is ass and Jamaicans do their dishes better than them anyways, overcrowded as hell, racist as hell, funky as hell, dirty as hell, etc
Heard that the moment you step out into the airport terminal you immediately are like :scust: breathing the air