India under Fire After Spanish Tourist Were Gang Rped

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they had not aborted all those girl children, they would not have this problem. Sin begets sin. You should have a little bit more women than men to keep a harmonious balance.
:skip:
I don't get your logic.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
This. China is a HOH hall of fame first ballot entry. Them nikkas forced their women to wear shoes that would deform their feet cause they wasn't tryna see no Big Foot hoes :scust:

And its really India the country cause even the other South Asian countries aint nowhere near this down bad, including Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
aishfleur-nicki-minaj.gif

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
That's still a huge disparity. If out of those 736 million men 15 percent are single, that's still 110 million men. If out of those 110 million, 5 percent are rapists that's still 5.5 MILLION rapists running around. 5 percent of course being a conservative estimate in a country with one of the most durable rape cultures on earth.

It's insane to me that THIS country produced a female leader before the United States did. I don't know what the fukk happened there in the last 30-50 years but it's been absolutely disastrous for women living there. Never mind the fact that they have a horrific caste system and wives used to be and still are expected in some parts of the country to jump on to their husband's funeral pyre and burn alive with his corpse.

It's just a part of the world that should be left alone to either implode under its own weight or reform itself. It should be sanctioned. No goods or services in and out of the country until they understand that women and girls are human beings instead of objects.

The BJP movement the last 20 years. Globalization has caused:

1) the super rich and people in higher castes to be richer

2) people who feel left out of the progress of India are become extremists

3) BJP movement reinforces very old almost 18 century ideas of religion, caste, and gender inequality

4) It was the "progressive movement" of India that fought for independence. BJP is trying to reverse that (rights that Muslims, Christians, etc gained in the 70s). This how you were able to get a woman president.

5) Modi consolidation of power is rooted in caste and Hindu supremacy (the rapes happen in very concentrated Hindu states)

Basically Modi is the antithesis of a Golda Meir

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
If they had not aborted all those girl children, they would not have this problem. Sin begets sin. You should have a little bit more women than men to keep a harmonious balance.

Yeah I read about that. nikkas is gay weirdos, sat around a table and shook heads in agreement to abort girl children. like why would you want less women? Even if you on some sharia law type shyt, you can at least have more women to take care of the house.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I read about that. nikkas is gay weirdos, sat around a table and shook heads in agreement to abort girl children. like why would you want less women? Even if you on some sharia law type shyt, you can at least have more women to take care of the house.

I also heard parents were being selfish because in India the woman pays dowry to man instead of the other way around like most of the world.