Indian man paralyzed after Alabama cop body-slams him for walking in wealthy white suburb

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like what? :jbhmm:

You think India will push this?

Possibly. There is a strong Indian community in Bham..... paid too. One of the cats I associate with that owns a gang of gas station was anticipating a mistrial...... he kind of inclined that if this did happen, there may be some political fallout, even though the DOJ has tried the case twice already.... not sure what he's implying... just making sure I'm observant of what happens next

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Possibly. There is a strong Indian community in Bham..... paid too. One of the cats I associate with that owns a gang of gas station was anticipating a mistrial...... he kind of inclined that if this did happen, there may be some political fallout, even though the DOJ has tried the case twice already.... not sure what he's implying... just making sure I'm observant of what happens next

Well if they got it like that... then I'm sure there are ways they can make the city/cops/jury, regret it's decision.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Saw this coming..... I thought Huntsville was gonna do the right thing...... and make sure a conviction stuck....... There will be some fallout behind this though

Cops are extremely dangerous, and the lies that cop is saying on the stand is not surprising considering this cop is a low life. And white America will never side against one of their own.

I will always look at cops as scum. And I'm well armed, so I will never need to call the cops, only the coroner.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Can't blame the Feds for the jury pool really, it is what it is in that regards. At the end of the day educated people will see that the judicial system has failed(yet again) and this poor guys civil rights were seriously violated.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is such bullshyt.. how hard would it be to convict him when he was 100% wrong?!!? :mindblown: I bet you there was a white holdout who loves the cops....

Soon

Banned
Daps
This is such bullshyt.. how hard would it be to convict him when he was 100% wrong?!!? :mindblown: I bet you there was a white holdout who loves the cops....

I think white America wants to remind us they give no fukks.