Cracker.
tumblr_m11edkyEdh1qcw26no1_400.jpg

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
yo

this nikka right here.
She knows i dont fukk with them like that. :manny: If black people want to be free economically, you gotta be prepared to be disliked. After you get your paper, then you can be friends again. Koreans for example will move business into a black neighborhood, get paid, move their peeps in the neighborhood, then use their clout to petition the city to get the black businesses out of the area. You cant get into politics without money which is why black people fail making political gains without someone with money cosigning.

That said, Indians in Guyana are racists and bigots. They have no respect for black people and have no desire to elect black people into high positions of leadership that can effectively make change that advances black people in the nation. Any black man sleeping with an indian woman in Guyana shouldnt let that p*ssy take his eyes off the prize.

Black Guyanese p*ssy damn sure hasnt stopped indians from claiming indians superiority over Black people despite those half breed kids.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She knows i dont fukk with them like that. :manny: If black people want to be free economically, you gotta be prepared to be disliked. After you get your paper, then you can be friends again. Koreans for example will move business into a black neighborhood, get paid, move their peeps in the neighborhood, then use their clout to petition the city to get the black businesses out of the area. You cant get into politics without money which is why black people fail making political gains without someone with money cosigning.

That said, Indians in Guyana are racists and bigots. They have no respect for black people and have no desire to elect black people into high positions of leadership that can effectively make change that advances black people in the nation. Any black man sleeping with an indian woman in Guyana shouldnt let that p*ssy take his eyes off the prize.

Black Guyanese p*ssy damn sure hasnt stopped indians from claiming indians superiority over Black people despite those half breed kids.
i way u word it makes me feel like something is wrong with me agreeing 100%, lol.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the indians were brought as slaves after the african slave trade ended someone had to do that donkey work

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
the indians were brought as slaves after the african slave trade ended someone had to do that donkey work
Indians get no disrespect for that but when Black people go to Liberia and do the same, everyone wants to take the moral high ground

Morality is a weapon used against black people when it convenient to make them feel guilty about advancing as a people using the same tactics that all other ethnic groups on the planet have used to come up. We make excuses for it every time too.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i way u word it makes me feel like something is wrong with me agreeing 100%, lol.
Its politically incorrect. People play stupid with race relations alot like where you stick your dikk makes you an ambassador for the race you're fukking. A man thinkin them Indians give a fukk about black people because they stuggle fukked some goldigging black woman, i :russ: at that man.