Indie Wire's 20 worst films of 2014

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Are they all hipsters? That looks like a hipster's list.
My sentiments exactly.

I don't need to watch it again to tell you that it's definitely not even close to the worst comic book movie I've ever seen. It's better than Ang Lee's Hulk, Daredevil, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, The Punisher with Thomas Jane, Elektra, Ghostrider, hell it's better than Spider-Man 3 also.
:whoa:
I was with you, breh, but the Thomas Jane is a good movie.
I never understood the need to make lists for the worst of anything. The lists serve no purpose except to massage the egos of the cynical, miserable mofos making them. A list of the best movies actually comes in handy because I can get put on to something I haven't seen.
Exactly. Like the other breh said, shyt reads like a hipster's list. They just wanted to be the first to hate shyt.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't make for a good superhero movie. People want action not romance and hipster music.

The chemistry between Peter and Gwen is a big part of what made the laat two Spider-Man movies unique. ("Hipster" music played in the background of what? 2 scenes in a 2 1/2 hour movie?)

I like ASM2 because it didn't p*ssy out and try to have a more crowd-pleasing ending. For those who bought in to Peter and Gwen's relationship that was built up over the last two movies, the ending was that much more impactful.

Also ASM2 had more action than the first and it was way better than SM3.

I like Mark Webb's direction of these films. It's unique in comparion to MCU, X-Men, or DC. It keeps the superhero genre fresh IMO and it honestly felt more like the original comic book than any of the other similarly based films.

I guess the consensus was that people wanted something closer to these others tho. :yeshrug:

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
:dwillhuh: Was Horns that bad? I was kind of looking forward to see that :yeshrug:

I liked Tusk too, yeah the movie fell apart about 2/3 of the way through but the actual Walrus stuff was :Kel:

I need to check out Left Behind.. is it enjoyable for the fukkery or is it completely unenjoyable?

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:dwillhuh: Was Horns that bad? I was kind of looking forward to see that :yeshrug:

I liked Tusk too, yeah the movie fell apart about 2/3 of the way through but the actual Walrus stuff was :Kel:

I need to check out Left Behind.. is it enjoyable for the fukkery or is it completely unenjoyable?

Breh they say the Christian nutjobs got a Muslim dude in the movie who is a good person, has a fammily, very cool and he doesn't get to go to Heaven because he's a muslim and they spend alot of time of the movie on that...so take that into consideration when you think about seeing Left Behind

Daps
The chemistry between Peter and Gwen is a big part of what made the laat two Spider-Man movies unique. ("Hipster" music played in the background of what? 2 scenes in a 2 1/2 hour movie?)

I like ASM2 because it didn't p*ssy out and try to have a more crowd-pleasing ending. For those who bought in to Peter and Gwen's relationship that was built up over the last two movies, the ending was that much more impactful.

Also ASM2 had more action than the first and it was way better than SM3.

I like Mark Webb's direction of these films. It's unique in comparion to MCU, X-Men, or DC. It keeps the superhero genre fresh IMO and it honestly felt more like the original comic book than any of the other similarly based films.

I guess the consensus was that people wanted something closer to these others tho. :yeshrug:
I wanted a superhero movie where the supervillians are in the film for more than 10 minutes.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Breh they say the Christian nutjobs got a Muslim dude in the movie who is a good person, has a fammily, very cool and he doesn't get to go to Heaven because he's a muslim and they spend alot of time of the movie on that...so take that into consideration when you think about seeing Left Behind

:scust:

Yeah... sounds like its not even worth a Redbox rent w/free rental code

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

hated that shyt
just a pointless ass film

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed One Million Ways To Die In The West as a disposable comedy
There were some genuinely hilarious parts

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Since when is :kel: a smiley? :laff: