Indie Wire's 20 worst films of 2014

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
yup...and the green goblin I thought was dope, and ended with a decent set up for the third (but fukka rhino, seriously looked stupid..)

The entire God damn plot was a "setup for the third" and fourth and spinoffs, etc.

The franchise now is nothing but marketing for toys and future movies. The studio ruined what should have been a great series, because the nailed Spidey.

And Ang Lee's "Hulk" is more original than any single idea in the Spiderman series. It has it's issues, but it's vastly superior to ASM2.

All that said, it's still too high on this list. Transformers is the worst film of the year. I mean, they literally wrote statutory rape into the film...and then wrote a scene explaining how it was legal.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kill dat noize

:camby:

worst theater experience i had in a long time. was bored to tears. fell asleep for a few minutes in the middle.

hated it. saw it with 5 people, none of us enjoyed it.

i feel like if anyone else had put their name on that movie it would have been one of the most universally lambasted flicks of our generation.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I didn't care much for Interstellar.....but I pretty much hated the experience.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
The tone of Gwen dying didn't match the tone of the rest of the movie AT ALL

the whole movie was playful camp shyt and you try and throw in a super serious/ sad moment at the end is just stupid makes no sense