Injured rotator cuff

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Breh at my gym got Platelet Rich Plasma injections for his torn rotator cuff.. he swears by the shyt now. He was dead set against not having surgery, but the recovery from the PRP was not bad at all. If you can get your insurance to cover some or all of it I would llook into it

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Keeping your rotator cuffs in good health is essential, Im always shocked at the amount of people who dont properly warm up/perform certain exercises for it.

I always do a couple exercises to warm up my rotator cuffs/ maintain mobility before I start my workouts (except leg day), I advise everybody to do the same.

Also, a lot of people should look at their bench form a bit closer and adjust it if needed. Personally I got a pretty narrow grip on the bench but it just feels perfect for me that way, no issues with shoulders or something like that. I see a lot of people with super wide grips that hurt my shoulders just from looking

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Breh at my gym got Platelet Rich Plasma injections for his torn rotator cuff.. he swears by the shyt now. He was dead set against not having surgery, but the recovery from the PRP was not bad at all. If you can get your insurance to cover some or all of it I would llook into it

:ohhh:

In gonna look into that. The biggest thing about healing tendons is that it doesn't get a lot of blood flow so I guess that therapy makes sense.

The idea of surgery sucks cuz you'll be out for 90 days

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Keeping your rotator cuffs in good health is essential, Im always shocked at the amount of people who dont properly warm up/perform certain exercises for it.

I always do a couple exercises to warm up my rotator cuffs/ maintain mobility before I start my workouts (except leg day), I advise everybody to do the same.

Also, a lot of people should look at their bench form a bit closer and adjust it if needed. Personally I got a pretty narrow grip on the bench but it just feels perfect for me that way, no issues with shoulders or something like that. I see a lot of people with super wide grips that hurt my shoulders just from looking

Yeah I'm a wide grip guy myself. Bro science told me it helps with a wider chest :francis:

Low key I think it's how I messed myself up. Tucking my shoulders back has helped me a lot though