INSANE Crazy, Piers Morgan Interviews Woman Who Was Bugging Alec Baldwin Asking Him To Say Free Palestine, She Wearing A Diaper!!!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Does nyc usually have crazy characters in costumes like this? Reminds me of stop Asian hate where all the black people who attacked them were wearing crazy get ups like this. Conveniently in front of cameras

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Now I don't believe in violence :hubie:

And mental health is a real issue :hubie:

But fukk Piers Morgan and fukk this c00n clown faced herpe built bytch. I'd stand my ground against both these fakkits for this shyt :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Does nyc usually have crazy characters in costumes like this? Reminds me of stop Asian hate where all the black people who attacked them were wearing crazy get ups like this. Conveniently in front of cameras
This is light...this is like a Tuesday afternoon in midtown TBH

Just wait til the Summer

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Clearest example of a psy op I’ve ever seen in my life. They checked so many boxes with this bytch… Piers Morgan is an Israeli mouth piece who job is to seem impartial and neutral but in reality he’s just there to reinforce Jewish and Zionist supremacy. This shyt was so lazy, it pisses me off that this will validate so many racist. Disgusting tactics.

Last edited:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Piers Morgan only interviews people slightly worse than him. It’s his steez :mjlol:Zionist blonde bytch got cooked by hasan piker and some random fine black chick.

fukk the IDF :umad:

Last edited: