Insider Jez Corden says all Xbox games coming to Playstation including Halo.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

“All Xbox first-party games coming to PlayStation, even Forza, Halo - Xbox will be more Steam-like in the future - Affordable prices, sales, more open for devs - Future Xbox-Hardware gonna be for fans who want it - Xbox hardware will be niche like Steam Deck - Next Xbox will side-load Steam - "I don't think they expect to ever grow in hardware"

he said "Nobody wanted to give Xbox a chance, so this is what they get with a Sony monopoly"

I do agree with the first reddit comment , that just when Xbox is about to start delivering on games ...they fold.

rdj

Pro
Daps
"Nobody wanted to give Xbox a chance, so this is what they get with a Sony monopoly" :mjtf:

What a little bytch. How Xbox not consistently producing any must have games for their system in the last fukking decade. How about going above and beyond and not have Hellblade, Redfall, and Starfield launch at 30 fps. How about Redfall and Starfield be must have games. Hellblade 2 better be the best six gaming hours of the year. Going to sell 100 million gamepass subs off the backs of Grounded, Pentiment, and Hi-fi Rush? Yeah fukking right.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
"Nobody wanted to give Xbox a chance, so this is what they get with a Sony monopoly" :mjtf:

What a little bytch. How Xbox not consistently producing any must have games for their system in the last fukking decade. How about going above and beyond and not have Hellblade, Redfall, and Starfield launch at 30 fps. How about Redfall and Starfield be must have games. Hellblade 2 better be the best six gaming hours of the year. Going to sell 100 million gamepass subs off the backs off Grounded, Pentiement, and Hi-fi Rush? Yeah fukking right.

You sound like you don’t wanna give Xbox a chance:troll:

rdj

Pro
Daps
You sound like you don’t wanna give Xbox a chance:troll:
Phil Spencer crying like a bytch on the Kinda Funny interview "Even if Starfield is a 11/10 we won't change the tide :sadcam: " YEAH TOO BAD WE WILL NEVER KNOW

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
“Next xbox will side load steam”

I’m calling bullshyt but wait before you celebrate sony stan’s.

That means the next xbox will support all playstation games.

Exclusives are dead :usure:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Great :snoop:

I hope y'all ready. Once Sony becomes the exclusive console, PlayStation 7 gonna sell for Apple pro VR prices

In another 5 years with no competition Sony will start selling games for 200 base game.

It's honestly crazy. Both 2k and Madden fanbases are bemoaning the games turning into trash because there is no competition. U can't even get the top teir players in my team without paying for them, they not available in the game otherwise

I can see it

Next year: Yeah Xbox is dead PlayStation won let's celebrate 🥳

5 years: Sony's a greedy piece of shyt :sadbron: 200 hundred dollars for a new game? 4000 for the console? We need competition somebody needs to make a new game system :sadbron:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope y'all ready. Once Sony becomes the exclusive console, PlayStation 7 gonna sell for Apple pro VR prices

In another 5 years with no competition Sony will start selling games for 200 base game.

It's honestly crazy. Both 2k and Madden fanbases are bemoaning the games turning into trash because there is no competition. U can't even get the top teir players in my team without paying for them, they not available in the game otherwise

I can see it

5 years: Sony's a greedy piece of shyt :sadbron: 200 hundred dollars for a new game? 4000 for the console? We need competition somebody needs to make a new game system :sadbron:
You're going to make @Wild self blush with this Sony Doomsday scenario :mjlol:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
For a live service game like Infinite, it doesnt make sense to be exclusive to just xbox/pc.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I can see it

:mjlol:
$4000 consoles? $200 games? They would price themselves out of the market.