Insider Jez Corden says all Xbox games coming to Playstation including Halo.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
evil-laugh-devil.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Great :snoop:

I hope y'all ready. Once Sony becomes the exclusive console, PlayStation 7 gonna sell for Apple pro VR prices

In another 5 years with no competition Sony will start selling games for 200 base game.

It's honestly crazy. Both 2k and Madden fanbases are bemoaning the games turning into trash because there is no competition. U can't even get the top teir players in my team without paying for them, they not available in the game otherwise

I can see it

Next year: Yeah Xbox is dead PlayStation won let's celebrate 🥳

5 years: Sony's a greedy piece of shyt :sadbron: 200 hundred dollars for a new game? 4000 for the console? We need competition somebody needs to make a new game system :sadbron:
Nintendo is still in the market and it is going to get harder to sell games with each generation.

If the price was unreasonable, people have everything from the PS4 generation back to pick from.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Great :snoop:

I hope y'all ready. Once Sony becomes the exclusive console, PlayStation 7 gonna sell for Apple pro VR prices

In another 5 years with no competition Sony will start selling games for 200 base game.

It's honestly crazy. Both 2k and Madden fanbases are bemoaning the games turning into trash because there is no competition. U can't even get the top teir players in my team without paying for them, they not available in the game otherwise

I can see it

Next year: Yeah Xbox is dead PlayStation won let's celebrate 🥳

5 years: Sony's a greedy piece of shyt :sadbron: 200 hundred dollars for a new game? 4000 for the console? We need competition somebody needs to make a new game system :sadbron:
How do you explain console/game price increases with MS still in the business then?

Don't act like MS is keeping somebody honest like they wouldn't charge the same 200 or they care about "integrity" of the business like they weren't emailing each other 3 cubicles over about how great the day would be when they buy Nintendo

If it happens it's happening regardless and everybody's doing it, just like MS got you used to paying for online in the first place. Nintendo & Sony only followed suit because you proved you'd do it and they'd be as stupid as we are if they didn't take the money