Insider Jez Corden says all Xbox games coming to Playstation including Halo.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How do you explain console/game price increases with MS still in the business then?

Don't act like MS is keeping somebody honest like they wouldn't charge the same 200 or they care about "integrity" of the business like they weren't emailing each other 3 cubicles over about how great the day would be when they buy Nintendo

If it happens it's happening regardless and everybody's doing it, just like MS got you used to paying for online in the first place. Nintendo & Sony only followed suit because you proved you'd do it and they'd be as stupid as we are if they didn't take the money
Here you go making sense :stopitslime:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Xbox sideloading Steam makes me want it even more. Where do I sign up? Because I still haven't bought a Series X. Just haven't seen the need for it. But add a Steam feature and oh boy. It would probably be my main console.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Da
"Nobody wanted to give Xbox a chance, so this is what they get with a Sony monopoly" :mjtf:

What a little bytch. How Xbox not consistently producing any must have games for their system in the last fukking decade. How about going above and beyond and not have Hellblade, Redfall, and Starfield launch at 30 fps. How about Redfall and Starfield be must have games. Hellblade 2 better be the best six gaming hours of the year. Going to sell 100 million gamepass subs off the backs of Grounded, Pentiment, and Hi-fi Rush? Yeah fukking right.
mn man give em a chance damn man