Insider Jez Corden says all Xbox games coming to Playstation including Halo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Minecraft was already on PlayStation was the point. To counter this point another Minecraft game is used? Not sure if serious.
Those are two new games in the minecraft universe that came out well after microsoft purchased the IP.

This is the move goalposts thing you stan’s do when a thing doesn’t fit your narrative.

Anything that doesn’t fit your narrative you find a way to say “that doesn’t count”

Be foreal sony stan’s :comeon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Those are two new games in the minecraft universe that came out well after microsoft purchased the IP.

This is the move goalposts thing you stan’s do when a thing doesn’t fit your narrative.

Anything that doesn’t fit your narrative you find a way to say “that doesn’t count”

Be foreal sony stan’s :comeon:
It's pretty clear the intention of that post was something beyond that franchise that already existed on that platform.

I mean why the hell would you even bother mentioning another Minecraft game?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's pretty clear the intention of that post was something beyond that franchise that already existed on that platform.

I mean why the hell would you even bother mentioning another Minecraft game?
No the post asked for a game that was fully developed under microsoft and came to other systems.

It’s not an expansion or even sequel to the minecraft game that was out on playstation when they purchased mojang.

Those are full standalone games within the minecraft universe. There’s no reason for those games not to “count” other than to maintain a stan argument. :stopitslime:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So like a stream machine or something, didn’t google attempt and fail
at that already

Google can't really pitch anything that doesn't revolve around taking your data. :pachaha: They did have an MS moment in that they relied on name and not results with Stadia. They let it languish since they just expect things to hit.

Steam Deck is successful, but I think the real nugget there is making the proverbial complexity of PC gaming easier.

I don't think MS can do the GP box right. Series S should have been the test bed but its more weighted shoes than anything they wanted. That's a problem for finance and the MBAs to fight over.

Side loading Steam would be a good idea and it's akin to something I've wanted them to do on the PC side with an Xbox Dash UI for Windows with slimmed down services.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Google can't really pitch anything that doesn't revolve around taking your data. :pachaha: They did have an MS moment in that they relied on name and not results with Stadia. They let it languish since they just expect things to hit.

Steam Deck is successful, but I think the real nugget there is making the proverbial complexity of PC gaming easier.

I don't think MS can do the GP box right. Series S should have been the test bed but its more weighted shoes than anything they wanted. That's a problem for finance and the MBAs to fight over.

Side loading Steam would be a good idea and it's akin to something I've wanted them to do on the PC side with an Xbox Dash UI for Windows with slimmed down services.
Well they probably release a handheld eventually

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What’s funny is this rumor has persisted for over 20 years now.

The OG xbox was supposed to be a windows PC in a box.

They were supposed sell the xbox name to other hardware manufacturers and go 3rd party after the 360 era.

Some form of these rumors has persisted since the idea of xbox was ever announced.

None of it has ever even come close to happening. Yet here we are, another generation, another round of baseless nonsense regarding the future of xbox.

Seems people would have stopped this by now, but i guess we gotta keep the puters putin :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What’s funny is this rumor has persisted for over 20 years now.

The OG xbox was supposed to be a windows PC in a box.

They were supposed sell the xbox name to other hardware manufacturers and go 3rd party after the 360 era.

Some form of these rumors has persisted since the idea of xbox was ever announced.

None of it has ever even come close to happening. Yet here we are, another generation, another round of baseless nonsense regarding the future of xbox.

Seems people would have stopped this by now, but i guess we gotta keep the puters putin :manny:
Yup. Xbox has been talking about "gaming anywhere" and releasing MS published games on other platforms since the OG Xbox era. They have also been buying out 3rd party developers and promising to release games on all platforms since 2000.

Right?

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yup. Xbox has been talking about "gaming anywhere" and releasing MS published games on other platforms since the OG Xbox era. They have also been buying out 3rd party developers and promising to release games on all platforms since 2000.

Right?

:mjlol:
They’ve been releasing PC games. Talking about the cloud on all screens, releasing games on other platforms, etc pretty much since the og xbox was announced.

Each time they are met with the same rampant speculation from the internet. Each time it doesn’t happen.

I’m not sure what else you want me to say :manny:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They’ve been releasing PC games. Talking about the cloud on all screens, releasing games on other platforms, etc pretty much since the og xbox was announced.

Each time they are met with the same rampant speculation from the internet. Each time it doesn’t happen.

I’m not sure what else you want me to say :manny:
I’ll let you have it.

When I say platforms I mean consoles. If you say there’s been rumors about releasing games on other consoles since the OG Xbox, you got it

:mjgrin:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Minecraft was already on PlayStation was the point. To counter this point another Minecraft game is used? Not sure if serious.
What?

So by that logic, since spiderman was multiplatform before, we should still be getting spidermans on Xbox, but that ain't happening.

However Minecraft games of all types are still coming out multiplatform.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think the other games flopped, but I think Microsoft would be wise to port live service games to Playstation, but keep single player on xbox