Insider Jez Corden says all Xbox games coming to Playstation including Halo.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think the other games flopped, but I think Microsoft would be wise to port live service games to Playstation, but keep single player on xbox

Everything will come. If yall think starfield ain’t releasing on ps5 with this expansion in the fall…welp, phil wouldn’t even deny it

The xbox hardware isn’t enough to support AAA single player games, even with pc

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Everything will come. If yall think starfield ain’t releasing on ps5 with this expansion in the fall…welp, phil wouldn’t even deny it

The xbox hardware isn’t enough to support AAA single player games, even with pc
Starfield is mostl ikely coming with the shattered space expansion. It's probably why that DLC is being released in the fall. The sale performance of their niche games make me think most likely not worth it, but for sure by the time this gen ends everything will be multiplat imo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Starfield is mostl ikely coming with the shattered space expansion. It's probably why that DLC is being released in the fall. The sale performance of their niche games make me think most likely not worth it, but for sure by the time this gen ends everything will be multiplat imo

If sony is forced to go to pc selling 3’x the amount of consoles xbox will this gen, then it only makes sense that microsoft will need to go to other consoles with not only reduced hardware sales but gamepass eating the remainder on their own platform. Realistically how many copies of Hellblade 2 do we expect to sell on xbox? 30k? How high do we think the numbers will be on PC 6-10k? A generous 20k? For a game that’s been in development since 2017….

Phil himself said the future of gaming is multiplatform, we’ll have to take his word for it