Interesting How Shaq Avoids the Same Type of Criticism Other Black Athletes/Celebs Get…

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
He hasn't been a sheriff since that video of him freestyling about Kobe dropped. The sheriff department dropped his c00n ass for something so small too. I just hate how sensitive he is type of cat that will hit below the belt when capping:picard::shaq:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Shaq is a disappointment in general for me.

During his early career you would've thought he would've made a fantastic media personality. But him on Inside the NBA has been just tolerable at best. He doesnt say anything other than, "I agree with Chuck or Kenny" He's shown he's overly sensitive to everything.

His career was disappointing to me b/c I felt he should've stayed in Orlando. Even he admitted that later inthat 30 for 30.

And he's a sheriff, which altho nothing wrong with that, I dont remember him saying much about police brutality.
:dahell: Shaq spoke up for young black girl killed in Houston and paid for her funeral.Just because you don't hear about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen,people's memories are so short these days. Shaq does alot for communities.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I woke up hearing my cousin blasting this commercial. I thought he was watching naughty's video until I heard shaq's voice trying to sell something.
as soon as I saw this thread, I put 2&2 together.

but i thought the old CEO got the boot? hes still there?
they've been slowly marketing more & more to the black community ever since, even tho ive never seen a papa johns in any black neighborhoods.