Interesting Plot Twist - Serial Dash-And-Dine Dater Strikes Again......

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women not used to taking massive L's like this.

I don't know why either. Me and my boys have been handing them out since '02. We use to wear older jackets and hoodies we didn't care about and take dumb bytches to movie theaters that were way out in the city like 25 minute drives and if they would act stupid we'd leave the jacket on the chair during the movie on some "I'll be right back shyt" then leave.

We'd also do the jacket thing along with old keys and broken cell phones when we'd dine and dash. Leave the jackets on the back of the chair, the keys on the table, even a spare fake wallet with those credit cards they send you that say 'dear customer' or 'card member'. Tell the waiter your going out for a smoke then dip.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I don't know why either. Me and my boys have been handing them out since '02. We use to wear older jackets and hoodies we didn't care about and take dumb bytches to movie theaters that were way out in the city like 25 minute drives and if they would act stupid we'd leave the jacket on the chair during the movie on some "I'll be right back shyt" then leave.

We'd also do the jacket thing along with old keys and broken cell phones when we'd dine and dash. Leave the jackets on the back of the chair, the keys on the table, even a spare fake wallet with those credit cards they send you that say 'dear customer' or 'card member'. Tell the waiter your going out for a smoke then dip.
Damn....I'm sure the women who y'all did that to were mad af.

broller

Veteran
Daps
Just saw on news....he strikes again

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...YQxfQBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw35dqZb35Eu5YuFdULPYTyS

They said dude very handsome (:dame:) and he using his looks and charm to fool these women and make up an excuse to leave. Don't do this bruhs in CA cuz its a crime to the restaurants there and u can pay fines and do time.

So far two of his victims (the one on the first story and now this one) are fat black women. He probably preys on them and their potential low self esteem. Dude a savage

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn....I'm sure the women who y'all did that to were mad af.
True. I'd imagine such this was before everyone had a cell like that. Setting up dates on landlines then leaving people stranded was real. Only did it to skeezers though.

My boy hooked up with this broad who was known to steal / rob nikkas. Usually just take from their wallets or they would go chill with her and some dudes would end up robbin the dude she was with. So he hooked up with her, just talkin. When he learned of her reputation he came up with a plan. He took her to a college party like 60 miles away where she didn't know anyone or have any connects. He got 'lost at the party' and ended up leaving her there. The fukked up thing was the bums she was known to associate with didn't have no ride so even if they wanted to they couldn't go get her. :yeshrug: we joke to this day that she's still in that city.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
So far two of his victims (the one on the first story and now this one) are fat black women. He probably preys on them and their potential low self esteem. Dude a savage
It wasnt only black women....I saw a white woman on my local news....but he a savage 4 real....and some women just have a hard time dealing with a huge L like that....but at least it wasn't only them, he got a lot of broads.