Interesting Plot Twist - Serial Dash-And-Dine Dater Strikes Again......

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just saw on news....he strikes again

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...YQxfQBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw35dqZb35Eu5YuFdULPYTyS

They said dude very handsome (:dame:) and he using his looks and charm to fool these women and make up an excuse to leave. Don't do this bruhs in CA cuz its a crime to the restaurants there and u can pay fines and do time.
lol

these women are getting finessed because their standards are unrealistic.

the last 2 victims were both fat... excuse me one is a plus size model :laff:

he's gonna be eating for a long time off these unrealistic washed thots. y'all can be mad but that's reality.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
lol

these women are getting finessed because their standards are unrealistic.

the last 2 victims were both fat... excuse me one is a plus size model :laff:

he's gonna be eating for a long time off these unrealistic washed thots. y'all can be mad but that's reality.
Lol some truth to this. Its fuked up cuz dude going to expensive spots and ordering steaks, sides of shrimp, drinks and dashing on these broads. Broads cant take their L's in private so they telling the news and shyt lol.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
More grease to his elbow.
I cant be mad.
His game is tight. Free meals, free cuts, and when he gets caught they just let him go because its just 1 meal...... yall better get up on game.

Step 1: Arrive early :troll:
Step 2: Order ahead before she comes and eat up before she shows up :mjgrin:
Step 3: Order more with her :feedme:, then excuse yourself to the bathroom :youngsabo:
Step 4: Leave out the side/backdoor....or if you're really about it leave through the front and tell anyone that asks your wallet is in your car :smugdraper:
Step 5: Ride out in style to the next date/meal :umad:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When I was in college one time at Bama State, we had a performance in Charlotte..we stayed at a hotel next to a Waffle House, and you know country nikkas love Waffle House.

About 160 folks were inside a small ass Waffle House ordering and eating, so when it was my turn, I ordered my shyt, stepped back for a few minutes and blended in with the crowd to act like I was in the pay line when they gave it to me and walked out without paying :blessed:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
After all the times females went on dates with guys, ate and drank til they were full, then waved him off with no kiss or hug...
Only to call ray-ray and get her back blown out and knocked up with a b*stard kid and ray-ray in the wind fukkin the next dumb female.

No remorse...
Serves em right.
Karmic balance asserting itself.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
All men nationwide should get on code summer 2018 and:

1. If we decide to take a random woman we don't really care about on a date, dash and dine

or

2. Not take them on dates period and let them know you come to the crib or we come over to your crib

But men can't get on the same agenda, this man is a lone ranger.....95% of serial daters getting free meals will continue to be women