Intermittent Fasting (IF) increase your testosterone by 180% and raise HGH levels?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
One thing about the internet is that everyone is an expert so you are going to hear a lot of outlandish claims. I would say if you can't find any credible to back it up than tread carefully.
Even if it was true it needs context. For example elevated test and HGH ain't helping you build muscle while you are fasting. If that's the goal for example.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Even if it was true it needs context. For example elevated test and HGH ain't helping you build muscle while you are fasting. If that's the goal for example.

I'm more interested in HGH's effects on the brain.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Couldn’t comment there but the base claim seems unlikely at that level

Guess I'm barking up the wrong tree as I can't find anything definitive about HGH increasing cognition in healthy people (though it does wonders on people with brain injuries). But surely, there must be something I can do beyond nootropics? (I do HIIT every other day, drink coffee daily, lots of water, etc.)

One thing about the internet is that everyone is an expert so you are going to hear a lot of outlandish claims. I would say if you can't find any credible to back it up than tread carefully.

Like this shyt:

"You ain’t gonna need no soap anymore once you master cold showers."

"You should only use soap if there's a lot of visible dirt in your body. Otherwise soap is actually bad for your skin as it washes away all the fats your skin is producing to care for itself."

"Haven't used soap in 5 years, my skin and body odor are way better now because i dont end up killing half the bacteria on my skin after each shower"

Weird ass white people.

Last edited:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I believe it. I work out in a fasted state, usually about 15-16 hours in and my strength has been steadily increasing. I always thought you needed to eat before working out but now I just feel sluggish with food in my stomach before a work out. I feel optimal in a fasted state, if I do eat before a workout I gotta give myself at least 3hrs before doing so

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Fasting has been scientifically proven to increase HGH levels dramatically. Fasting is one of the greatest health protocols known to man. Haven't read or seen anywhere where fasting helps with testosterone levels? Maybe it does so by not eating, meaning no carbs, thus less insulin creating a better environment for testosterone productions perhaps?

Your hypothesis is the explanation as to why HGH levels increase during fasting- less insulin creates a boost for GH. I have never heard fasting raises testosterone - something to look into

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Your hypothesis is the explanation as to why HGH levels increase during fasting- less insulin creates a boost for GH. I have never heard fasting raises testosterone - something to look into
I don’t think it raises by a tangible amount for very long