International posters (And Americans)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
3.jpg

This was the chilling spot after school on a friday..

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Edmonton_Green_Bus_Station_DSC00544.jpg

Edmonton Green bus station. One of the main bus terminals in North London with buses that go all the way to London Bridge via Dalston/Shoreditch.

Edmonton_angel_road_1.jpg

The A406 (mini-highway) that goes through Edmonton. Home of the only IKEA store in North London.

01_LR.jpg

Boxpark in Shoreditch. One of the main places that me and crew hang at :blessed:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
My school was on Porte De Clichy. Its a huge school, its still there. If you live in the 17eme or 18eme most people know about the school. Most students were banlieusards.

It was a pretty hood school. There was kids from central Paris too, like me but most students were from Banlieu. A lot of 92 kids. Anyway, I had a good time there. That's where I was first introduced to Hip Hop music. I went there from '97 to '99. From ages 12 to 14.
Well, Porte de Clichy being at the "border" of Paris and its outskirts, it's not surprising there are/were plenty of banlieusards coming there. And it's at the crossroads of Nanterre, Gennevilliers, Clichy, St-Ouen, Clignancourt which have pretty tough areas so it definitely looks like it wasn't a classy HS :lolbron:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My Brazil trips were pre-digital camera days :flabbynsick:

And, when the hell did you return from the dead :lupe:
Some of mine are too, you act like you can't scan them. PM them to me!
I returned last week, I needed some help from The Gym and finally have some downtime at work.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Well, Porte de Clichy being at the "border" of Paris and its outskirts, it's not surprising there are/were plenty of banlieusards coming there. And it's at the crossroads of Nanterre, Gennevilliers, Clichy, St-Ouen, Clignancourt which have pretty tough areas so it definitely looks like it wasn't a classy HS :lolbron:

:laugh:

Yup. So you basically know what the area is like. I had a great time there but it was definitely a hood school. shyt popped off from time to time. Some of my friends caught ass whoopings now and then but luckily I never had a problem.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@Roberto Dinero whats that road between holloway road and tuffnell park like ? so that road where HMP is. Is it a safe area ? my lil bro is moving there

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
@Roberto Dinero whats that road between holloway road and tuffnell park like ? so that road where HMP is. Is it a safe area ? my lil bro is moving there

:laugh:

That's exactly where I lived. Its called Camden Road but its technically not Camden, its Islington.

Anyway, yeah its not too bad around there. I lived in a hostal on Camden Road for 3 and a half years...

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Edmonton_Green_Bus_Station_DSC00544.jpg

Edmonton Green bus station. One of the main bus terminals in North London with buses that go all the way to London Bridge via Dalston/Shoreditch.

Edmonton_angel_road_1.jpg

The A406 (mini-highway) that goes through Edmonton. Home of the only IKEA store in North London.

01_LR.jpg

Boxpark in Shoreditch. One of the main places that me and crew hang at :blessed:

That's dope man. I think I might have been at that big bus station once, I'm not sure.

Never been to Boxpark. I always go to Shoreditch at night and hit the bars more than anything. What is Boxpark? Some kind of shopping centre or something?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Heidelberg Castle
heidelberg-schloss.jpg

View from the castle over the old town
DSC_0499.jpg

Neckar river and the "Old Bridge"
DSC_0453.jpg

University of Heidelberg's library
Normal_Uni-Bibliothek.jpg

I've been to Heidelberg once, back in the late 90's. My older bro was working in a hotel out there. Went for like a week with the rest of the fam. Seems like a really historically beautiful town.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's dope man. I think I might have been at that big bus station once, I'm not sure.

Never been to Boxpark. I always go to Shoreditch at night and hit the bars more than anything. What is Boxpark? Some kind of shopping centre or something?
Bunch of ever changing pop up shops with international foods available upstairs