International posters (And Americans)

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
went out with a girl from that area she lives on york road i'd much rather live their around their than Enfield/Haringay, Islington is the GOAT borough.

The 1st picture I posted with the red flats that were later knocked down was literally right off York road. And yeah, I much rather live in Islington than Haringey. I live in the GOAT borough now though. Kensington and Chelsea bruv. :win:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Not to brag, but I grew up in a beautiful ass town.

hotel-tambau.jpg

praias51b.jpg

centro-historico-de-joao.jpg

A view centered around the local university campus from above:

Imagem663.jpg

So much fukking green. I love it :wow:

TPL01

Pro
Daps
The 1st picture I posted with the red flats that were later knocked down was literally right off York road. And yeah, I much rather live in Islington than Haringey. I live in the GOAT borough now though. Kensington and Chelsea bruv. :win:

Kensington And Chelsea?:leon:

How close to the World's end estates?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
That's dope man. I think I might have been at that big bus station once, I'm not sure.

If you've been through Edmonton/Enfield, you've most definitely seen the station. Pretty much all of the main buses that go through North London stop there at some point.

Never been to Boxpark. I always go to Shoreditch at night and hit the bars more than anything. What is Boxpark? Some kind of shopping centre or something?

It's pretty much a row of shops with outdoors bars and little food places on top of it. I mainly just go there as somewhere to sit and get a couple drinks after walking up and down Brick Lane.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:laugh:

That's exactly where I lived. Its called Camden Road but its technically not Camden, its Islington.

Anyway, yeah its not too bad around there. I lived in a hostal on Camden Road for 3 and a half years...

LOL :laugh:

he got into UCL so needed somewhere close, he fell for the 'camden' line lool then he clocked he was really in holloway/islington :laugh:

glad it's safe. He said there were a few estates :laugh: