Interracial marriage ain't nowhere near as common as the Internet tries to make people believe.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Idk where folks gettin this shyt from :manny:

The numbers are even 50/59, it's like 90/10 or around there for black folks. Idc about everyone else.

Folks online see a few interracial couples and completely ignore the fact that all the other couples are the same race. :comeon:

Interracial might be high, especially with young folks, but again, most of us are gonna be MARRIED to someone of the same race

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sure as hell isn't. Either way (WM/BW, BM/WW). But there has definitely been a media push for it the last few years though, which really isn't a push for interracial marriage but another push AGAINST Black men and the Black family overall.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
It sure as hell isn't. Either way (WM/BW, BM/WW). But there has definitely been a media push for it the last few years though, which really isn't a push for interracial marriage but another push AGAINST Black men and the Black family overall.

Yeah there has been a push to go in that direction, but unless some serious shyt happens, the numbers are gonna stay around the same :yeshrug:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its very rare & usually doesnt last, when have you ever seen an interracial couple past their 60s, in real life, not some google picture:comeon:

Its cool to have fun, bone a few snow bunnies, asian, latinas when you are young but in the end its best for yourself to settle down with your type. There is sooo many differences between the races for it to work, whatever race you are.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
op why you got that c00n as your avi?
fh31V2g.png

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Goof point op. But in the ir dating is rampart as fukk. The last i legit saw a black couple holding hands was a month ago but im in the uk where the bed bucking, c00ning and bedwenching is off the charts. Matter of fact today i saw a cac man and a black women holding hands. Gave her the :what::leostare::birdman::demonic: and shee looked away asap. :russ:

Its whatever tho. :yeshrug: gotta do me tbh.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Its cool to have fun, bone a few snow bunnies, asian, latinas when you are young but in the end its best for yourself to settle down with your type. There is sooo many differences between the races for it to work, whatever race you are.

Facts :ehh:

Considering my dad is from Chile, I think I have a good pot to pick in