IRL what percentage of black people do you think are truly pro black?

What percentage of people are truly pro black?

• 0-30%

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • 30-50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-75%

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • 75-100%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Key Words: In Real Life (from your dealing of people at work, friends, family and associates)

I'm taking about actually showing little to no judgement towards , selfishness , jealousy, no in fighting, bytching or talking down on just a person that purely wants the betterment of all black people in anyway possible?
:jbhmm:

Okocha

All Star
Daps
Present day 10%

Whit supremacists make 30% of the white population

Latino white supremacists 20 to 25% of the population

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"It's only 5% out of a hundred" - Ghostface Killa :ohlawd:

81JuEvxtGlL.jpg

10% are just hypocritical cyber hoteps like many of the fukkboyz on this Coli board...and you know who i am talking about :shaq:

while 85% of our people are just mentally dead waste rotting on this earthly pavement because they fell victim to low self esteem and western society psychological enslavement

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Idk the number, but it’s low. I’ve yet to meet a truly 100% pro black person

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
:picard:That's it? That's pretty low breh.

The reasoning behind me asking is the black men mean mugging thread. It's funny how we interact with an unknown person from our own demographic vs another. They got us.. mentally.:francis:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Not as many as one would think. And they definitely not tryin to hear a damn thing from my bright ass either.

I will say tha folk who grew up in tha 80s and below are more receptive to that type of talk. Always get good vibes and conversations goin wit them. And most of them are ususlly on point with they info too.

So yea i contradicted myself. Take my damn 2 cents mane.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Not many. The fact that we don't even have a real economy, tells us that we aren't really pro black.

I mean we can follow Umar, Tariq, Polight etc and wear the African style clothes, but if you'll pass a black owned store to shop with :ehh: and :mindblown: how can you be pro black?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
People define "Pro-Black" in so many different ways that it would be hard to calculate a number :manny:

I think most black people are "pro" things that affect our community. Most black people would want better educational opportunities for our disadvantaged, would want police and criminal justice reform, would want healthcare numbers to be reflected equally across the board for all races, and would like career and occupational opportunities (especially in the boardrooms) for black people.

A lot of people also don't want people who don't think exactly like them, to be considered "Pro-Black". Can a black person who grew up in the midwest and has strong "Christian" values that make them vote republican on certain issues, also be "Pro-Black"? I think so, but other people would say "ALL Republicans are :mjpls:" (note I'm not a republican :whoa: but I'm also not an absolutist).

Most people are hive thinkers and feel that "If you don't exactly fit MY mold of thinking, then we can't associate" and that's dangerous. Being Pro-Black - to me - is rooted in my identity and pride of what I am, the issues that I stand for that specifically have to do with my race, and my willingness to help or find kinship in people who are also black and who are also not trying to hurt me in any way. All the other nonsense (gender identity, sexuality, sexual preference, where you shop, where you stand politically or religiously) doesn't matter to me :yeshrug: