Iron Fist TV Series - Cancelled By Netflix (Might Move To Disney Streaming Service)

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah

Luke Cage is fine the way it is. No use in putting him together with Broken Fist so he can carry that horrible character for 13 episodes
Yeah Finn got the death touch:mjlol:

Iron Fist
Defenders
That episode of Luke Cage with the fight scene

Can we get Daughters Of The Dragon tho:jbhmm:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah

Luke Cage is fine the way it is. No use in putting him together with Broken Fist so he can carry that horrible character for 13 episodes
Luke is the worst part of his own show too

Netflix could have stood to consolidate some of this.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:The annoying part about him not having his costume, is that Daredevil proved his costume can work from the first fukkin season :why:

orson-randall1-720x508.jpg

Daredevil.jpg

daredevil-best-marvel-series-cover-600-1095899.jpeg
daredevil-defenders-pic.jpg

All they had to do was make the nose show on daredevil's cowl so there's no overlap, and give iron fist the look he's supposed to have. His costume is simple. If they didn't shy away from the Kun'Lun elements and they gave him some theatrical villains they could make him deciding to wear his kun lun garb in new york make sense.

That's the thing about comics. One small creative tweak on a character and superman becomes batman. Batman becomes rorsharch.

Ah well... :mjlol:
Even if they gave him the costume the story and action was so bad that it wouldn't have saved it. Too much of the wack ass Meachams and they also had an awful rendition of the Hand. Daredevil already did the ninja shyt so they went with some Hand University campus bullshyt complete with some academic advisor looking muthafukka as the big bad. I just don't understand how such an awful story passed through so many hands and didn't go through some major revisions.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iron First was pretty terrible. The main character was the worst part of the show. :mjlol:

I thought his appearance in Luke season 2 was garbage.

I'm convinced he must be killed off.

I'd recommend making him a villian on another show, and have him killed off.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Couldn't even finish S2. Had to cut that short once I saw Gotham season 3 on Netflix. Btw..Gotham on the low is one of the best comic shows.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Was never interested and after some of the reviews I saw for the first season, I was shocked it got a second.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
thats a wrizzap for Care Bear Rainbow tatted across the belly Fist!
:blessed: