Iron Fist TV Series - Cancelled By Netflix (Might Move To Disney Streaming Service)

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I think they need to replace the actor for iron fist. luke aint that good of actor but he looks the part almost perfectly.

Jessica jones was boring...good to introduce the character but I dont think it deserves its own show either.

punisher was okay but I heard some people complain about that show also.

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
latest

Works for me. One of the few shows on Netflix I actually was compelled to binge watch. Yeah it's a little over the top and Bruce is too young and weak looking to do the shyt they got him doing, but....

Gothams's villian game is A1. The pig dude, Penguin, Jerome, Fish Mooney, plus silly shyt like "Stop beating yourself" chants just adds up to pure fukkery.

The entire city feels like Arkham Asylum.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
They came out the gate way to weak. No one wants to see Danny Rand slowly become a better Iron fist especially with those trash ass fight scenes. And they should of picked a better charcter for the role for someone who was supposed to be training as a martial artist all his life he was built like a skinny marshmallow.
Think they figured if he looked like a hipster cac people would relate to him.

Yea they didn’t deserve a second season. I hated everything about season one. All the characters were miscasts and annoying as fukk

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Season 2 wasn't half bad. Third season actually looked like it was gonna be interesting with old girl holding it down back in NYC.

Oh, well. Bring on Punisher Season 2!! :blessed:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Never watched it but having Gotham without batman sounds weird to me.

:patrice:
Gotham characters and actors are great, it's the writing that set that shows back. They turned that show into some broadway shyt but I still enjoy it because the action and fukkery is nonstop

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Good riddance.

Finn Jones is fukking TERRIBLE!

The cac couldn't even bulk up to fit the part. Even Tom Holland looks more fit than he does. Am I really supposed to believe that frail ass cac beat a motherfukkin dragon?
:stopitslime:

Not to mention that he cant act for shyt either.

Only thing Im gonna miss is fine ass Colleen
:to::ohlawd::mjlit:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Still haven't watched season 2 after the debacle that was season 1. Can't say I'm disappointed. :francis:
I never even finished season 1. Got through 6 episodes and just didn’t bother to finish. Not surprised by this at all.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow.... for a show people claimed they hated

It sure is intriguing that this topic has 8 pages and been constantly on the 1 page if not top 5 topics since it was created:sas1:

Shows get cancelled all the time and y’all don’t give it that same energy:childplease:

Yea I knew it, I knew y’all liked this show :smugdraper:

And y’all can’t wait for it to be aired on Disney streaming service:youngsabo:

Martha

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Wow.... for a show people claimed they hated

It sure is intriguing that this topic has 8 pages and been constantly on the 1 page if not top 5 topics since it was created:sas1:

Shows get cancelled all the time and y’all don’t give it that same energy:childplease:

Yea I knew it, I knew y’all liked this show :smugdraper:

And y’all can’t wait for it to be aired on Disney streaming service:youngsabo:

Martha

:scust: I had to power through Season 1 because I'm continuity nut. Probably gonna make myself watch Season 2:mjcry: Doesn't mean I'm gonna enjoy it:snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:scust: I had to power through Season 1 because I'm continuity nut. Probably gonna make myself watch Season 2:mjcry: Doesn't mean I'm gonna enjoy it:snoop:

Oh no...

You enjoy it..... y’all ALL enjoyed it:mjlit:

I’ve never seen this much talk and love over a cancelled show since they cancelled Hannibal:youngsabo:

But it’s gonna be all ok..... Uncle Danny will be back in y’all lives next year on the Disney streaming service:smugdraper:

Martha