Is 50 Cent Right About 2Pac?

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

50 cent: (on 2pac and Prodigy)
They really were art students that took on the theme thugging

Only in hip hop is this considered disrespectful.

"2pac was a cultured, intelligent art student and a great actor who was so in character he lost himself in it"

"fukk you tryna say!!? He wasn't a law breaking thug!!!??!?!? He wasssss!"

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Only in hip hop is this considered disrespectful.

"2pac was a cultured, intelligent art student and a great actor who was so in character he lost himself in it"

"fukk you tryna say!!? He wasn't a law breaking thug!!!??!?!? He wasssss!"
A dude threatened to kill me because I said Pac was a nice dude

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
BUBBLE-2-seater-sofa-ROCHE-BOBOIS-221438-rel3d1bfc21-2055360826.png

Thats enough Coli for one day...

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so many terrible takes ... but its the usual when people cry and argue about art

everyone jumps to say 2pac wasnt lyrical, but most of these cats are retarded or illiterate in general
nas is actually the perfect example of this in proving nikkas wrong

you dont think 2pac or Nas (who has proved it) can rap and write in any style they want?

2pacs demo tape with Panther Power is more lyrical than most cats catalogs
I just never understand how cats try to pretend like a dude who was writing poetry as a teenager, thats better than most peoples albums... cant write some simile/metaphor bullshyt

and there's still handfuls and handfuls of info on Pac being a wild ignorant dude from before he was a backup dancer
I always ask people what have they done wild to compare what Tupac, a private school kid studying art did. I love 50 but all he did ever was get shot and thrown down stairs by Wutang. In terms of "street" shyt... 50 was the hoe since he knew when not to say shyt.

nikkas blame pac for being "unaware" but he never was... he told you in his songs he didnt give a fukk and didnt care if he died. In reality, most rappers of all time dont mean what they say and do what they do. I'll never understand people being obsessed with nikkas who sell oz's and all types of low level pointless shyt.

most you can realistically say about 2pac was he was spread way too thin and taken advantage of... and not the smartest dude... preservation wise. But there's really nothing wrong with that when you verbally say "I dont care if I die" Kobe was the same way really. nikka was swimming with Sharks and always pushing the limits for no reason

The way 2pac wrote music from the heart, in the studio in an hour didnt call for super lyrical spirtual miracle bullshyt. I just dont understand how people are dumb enough to think he couldnt do it. Does Nas rap like illmatic and also "Dance" "Store Run" "Thugz Mansion" "Take It In Blood" "Hero" "Rewind" all in similar fashion? People are so used to these trash emcees who rap the same way on every single song for decades. You'd be dumb to think someone with an elite pen wouldnt be able to rap more than 1 way.

Its just alot of shyt ill never understand that comes from peoples mouths. People shyt on lyrics but then dont stick to their agenda with rankings and reality. If hiphop was only dense lyrics, Canibus, Jadakiss, Ras-kass, Most battle rappers, Chino XL, Killah Priest, Big L etc would be in those people's top 10. And alternatively, when people do deviate from the normal flow... all these dudes wouldnt get shyt on like they do for switching the style up. People that say shyt like this contradict themselves and sound like idiots everytime.
Link to 50 going down stairs?

King Poetic

Destroy & Rebuild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Pac wasn’t a tekashi the way 50 was saying… pac was loyal to a fault and believed a lot of these nikkas suge, Haitian Jack and others really was down for him but really only looking out for their own pockets and they used that against him.. pac however couldn’t be trusted if u told him anything because he would run back to nikkas like that and tell them everything..

Pac was lyrical… it wasn’t the way many nikkas think u should be on some Nas, Biggie, Black Thought kind of way but he had skills…