IS 6IX 9INE PROOF WOMEN ARE CLOUT CHASING CORNBALLS?

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
remember these bytches? how do they feel now that this nikka career is over & hes a federal informant thats about to serve life in person

Now i know you cant speak in absolutes or generalize an entire gender, but most women are clout chasing demons, bytches shamelessly chase after athletes, rappers, entertainers & they dont care as long as you have some kinda perceived status

but than you have threads like this where regular average around the way girls openly get surgery to enhance their looks & than complain about excessive sexual attention from men

MenOfTheColi: How Do You All Feel About The Growing Number Of "Regular" Women Getting BBLs?

what do you brehs think?

Daps
I remembered when that skeezer got that tat, I just checked her ig and it’s completely gone:ohhh:

Unless it’s heavy dose of makeup or just photoshop but it’s not there lol she even delete all her old pics with the 69 tats.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Yo y’all nikkas hate bytches that look good and like attention

:russ:

Y’all gonna be stuck with medium ugly and dog ass ugly bytches y’all whole life

It’s almost sad to see but at least it’ll still be plenty hoes for real nikkas such as myself and the nikkas I call my friends

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
I remembered when that skeezer got that tat, I just checked her ig and it’s completely gone:ohhh:

Unless it’s heavy dose of makeup or just photoshop but it’s not there lol she even delete all her old pics with the 69 tats.

She was the motivation for this thread because bytches like her pull the most blatant clout chasing shenanigans and then act like they never engaged in that type of activity she doesn’t even know rainbow head and got him tatted on her forehead!!!! and there’s still thousands of nikkaz who will excuse the behavior because of p*ssy

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
Yo y’all nikkas hate bytches that look good and like attention

Y’all gonna be stuck with medium ugly and dog ass ugly bytches y’all whole life

It’s almost sad to see but at least it’ll still be plenty hoes for real nikkas such as myself and the nikkas I call my friends

How you real nikka and supporting bytches who got a rainbow head fakkit name tattooed on them who is also pedophile that turned into a federal informant that put REAL real nikkaz in jail you a bytch ass nikka that worship glorified prostitutes these thots is renegade whores with no guidance and no direction who’s outta pocket you a cornball too

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
How you real nikka and supporting bytches who got a rainbow head fakkit name tattooed on them who is also pedophile that turned into a federal informant that put REAL real nikkaz in jail you a bytch ass nikka that worship glorified prostitutes these thots is renegade whores with no guidance and no direction who’s outta pocket you a cornball too

Cuz she ain’t my bytch boy so why would I give a fukk?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
From what I've seen on social media during all this so far is that, some women are intrigued by this kind of stuff particularly young women now there are some older women also but most of them just laughing at him etc.l

It's always been known that in this lifetime alot of women are attracted to fake gangsterism / studio g's that's why those dudes rap that bs because they know women love that shyt. Most of us dudes think he's some kind of bytch that's about to get his salad tossed behind bars :manny: