IS 6IX 9INE PROOF WOMEN ARE CLOUT CHASING CORNBALLS?

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I remembered when that skeezer got that tat, I just checked her ig and it’s completely gone:ohhh:

Unless it’s heavy dose of makeup or just photoshop but it’s not there lol she even delete all her old pics with the 69 tats.

I want to see her titties right now

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Like the poster above said... many but not all.

This question brings me back 2 years ago when i made a move on my co-worker, got her number and was gonna take her out to this bar. Got everything set up and ready to go, reached the bar and 15 minutes before the actual date she flakes and msgs me that she can't make it. Now i'm looking like this on my phone because i had a vibe that day that this chick was gonna flake on me.

giphy.gif

Anyway i don't respond back and i put her on ignore (She didn't even have a reason why she couldn't come nor suggested we meet up another time)

Come next month and i'm in Japan for a holiday. She sees my snaps and is all like :gladbron: "You didn't tell me you were in Japan... oh i would love to go!" I don't say much in response and i go back to enjoying my holiday.

Now im back and it's been months since i last saw this chick (relocated to another office) so when we bump into each other she's all like

10122014174496.jpg

fawning like a dog about how amazing my Japan snaps were. I keep it cordial with her and leave it at that. I'm all about my work as of this moment

Keeping this short, some of my other co-workers know about our situation so playing devils advocate they were being suggestive and trying to hook us both up with each other but im like :hubie:

A few months back she msged me out the blue asking what i was up to and if i wanna come out.... Your boy was in Egypt smoking hookah so i hit her up with " Naw, in Egypt right now" :smugdraper:

So i come back, a month passes, still keeping it cool with her, saying hello and having small chit chat when ever. So she asks me to come to her desk and asks if i wanna take her out to this place. I reject her offer saying i was busy so she comes out with how i'm punishing her because of that one mistake [What she called it]

I'm like :dwillhuh: "Naw im just busy"... In my mind im thinking, I'm not punishing you, i just don't have any interest in you.

It was obvious this chick was a clout chaser when she was all over me after seeing that i was in Japan. I also know this chick doesn't actually like me for me, she just likes my lifestyle and my potential (She knows im trying to start my own busines)

This is what these chicks are like tho. They put you on ignore but when they see you living a lifestyle they envy and want its all

1077.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yo y’all nikkas hate bytches that look good and like attention

:russ:

Y’all gonna be stuck with medium ugly and dog ass ugly bytches y’all whole life

:russ:

It’s almost sad to see but at least it’ll still be plenty hoes for real nikkas such as myself and the nikkas I call my friends
You are men, stop using feminist shaming tactics, it's hella weird and flimsy.
CODE BLACK: "Charge of misogyny"
"You must really hate women":picard:
"Why do you hate women?":dahell:
"You don't like p*ssy":dwillhuh:
"You don't get p*ssy":usure:
"Do you hate your mom?":troll:

None of that has to do with one thread on a rap and sports website about bad behavior. No, men don't have to be included. Yes, women behave badly all the time. No, they are not "overly" criticized socially in comparison to most of US. Yes we can discuss PATTERNS of bad behavior in the opposite sex...why does that bother you?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That negro gotta pay bills and buy purses and shyt to fukk thots, just like 69 did. :russ:
Ain’t hating on tricking...but your actual girl can’t look at you like one

Even girls that are down to fukk for name brands...u gotta have a special brand of low self esteem to let AK shyt on u

Celina tried to turn up on that nikka when AL finessed her but the way he used to talk to her I was like is this bytch dumb?

They’d let him piss on them if they thought it would get them clout

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Like the poster above said... many but not all.

This question brings me back 2 years ago when i made a move on my co-worker, got her number and was gonna take her out to this bar. Got everything set up and ready to go, reached the bar and 15 minutes before the actual date she flakes and msgs me that she can't make it. Now i'm looking like this on my phone because i had a vibe that day that this chick was gonna flake on me.

giphy.gif

Anyway i don't respond back and i put her on ignore (She didn't even have a reason why she couldn't come nor suggested we meet up another time)

Come next month and i'm in Japan for a holiday. She sees my snaps and is all like :gladbron: "You didn't tell me you were in Japan... oh i would love to go!" I don't say much in response and i go back to enjoying my holiday.

Now im back and it's been months since i last saw this chick (relocated to another office) so when we bump into each other she's all like

10122014174496.jpg

fawning like a dog about how amazing my Japan snaps were. I keep it cordial with her and leave it at that. I'm all about my work as of this moment

Keeping this short, some of my other co-workers know about our situation so playing devils advocate they were being suggestive and trying to hook us both up with each other but im like :hubie:

A few months back she msged me out the blue asking what i was up to and if i wanna come out.... Your boy was in Egypt smoking hookah so i hit her up with " Naw, in Egypt right now" :smugdraper:

So i come back, a month passes, still keeping it cool with her, saying hello and having small chit chat when ever. So she asks me to come to her desk and asks if i wanna take her out to this place. I reject her offer saying i was busy so she comes out with how i'm punishing her because of that one mistake [What she called it]

I'm like :dwillhuh: "Naw im just busy"... In my mind im thinking, I'm not punishing you, i just don't have any interest in you.

It was obvious this chick was a clout chaser when she was all over me after seeing that i was in Japan. I also know this chick doesn't actually like me for me, she just likes my lifestyle and my potential (She knows im trying to start my own busines)

This is what these chicks are like tho. They put you on ignore but when they see you living a lifestyle they envy and want its all

1077.jpg
Lol she flaked on you because she thought you were a low value man who isnt busy and will keep trying to go out with her out of desperation like these other dudes out here.

Then she saw you actually a high value man taking trips to Japan and living your best life not even thinking bout her at all. Now her attraction for you has rose.

Now instead of you pursuing her she is pursuing you lmao. But gets mad when you turn her down because you got other shyt to do and she flaked on you in the first place. :mjlol:

Coli brehs take notes. This is a man that knows how to deal with women. Breh can invite that girl wherever now and she definitely gonna give up the panties.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lol she flaked on you because she thought you were a low value man who isnt busy and will keep trying to go out with her out of desperation like these other dudes out here.

Then she saw you actually a high value man taking trips to Japan and living your best life not even thinking bout her at all. Now her attraction for you has rose.

Now instead of you pursuing her she is pursuing you lmao. But gets mad when you turn her down because you got other shyt to do and she flaked on you in the first place. :mjlol:

Coli brehs take notes. This is a man that knows how to deal with women. Breh can invite that girl wherever now and she definitely gonna give up the panties.

That’s sad tho
Shouldn’t have to manage your social media portfolio to fukk bytches

Daps
Ain’t hating on tricking...but your actual girl can’t look at you like one

Even girls that are down to fukk for name brands...u gotta have a special brand of low self esteem to let AK shyt on u

Celina tried to turn up on that nikka when AL finessed her but the way he used to talk to her I was like is this bytch dumb?

They’d let him piss on them if they thought it would get them clout

AK is a sucker and because he is a low and I mean low level celebrity, on the internet at that, bytches are going to fukk with him for the chance to get some notoriety and some currency... don’t mean they still don’t perceive him as a sucker... females always play and run games on nikkas for a come up... remember that.