Is a chick having crooked or gaps in they teeth a deal breaker brehs? That shyt low key bothers me

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Went on a date with this chick the other day and we was vibin and shyt but her mouth gap had me like :scusthov:
Everything else was cool and we liked a lot of the same shyt...

Damn since I got my braces and am close to getting em off, females wit fukked up teeth just seem :huhldup:
She could have a 8/10 face but if the teeth ain't right then :why:

Am I being too picky brehs? how can I get over this?

Have a fine bytch wit a Mike Tyson gap smfh Idk brehs

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You talking about diastema? Like this?
25117aa32d1085a6095c033f4019d40d.jpg

It depends. Some girls look cute with them.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Can yall show me some examples if a cute gap? Yall keep saying a gap can be cute so I'm trying to see what you mean by that
a gap can be cute
If your teeth is straight and it's not too big you can pull it off my girl got a little gap you start too not even notice after a while.
I think gaps are pretty cute on both men and women especially when the rest of the teeth are nice. If you don't like it let her be with someone who will enjoy it :manny:
I think it's kinda sexy on some women :manny:

Don't even ask me why or how

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I think gaps are pretty cute on both men and women especially when the rest of the teeth are nice. If you don't like it let her be with someone who will enjoy it :manny:

Mine came back some time after my braces came off. I've had compliments but I'm thinking of getting invasalign to close it for good.