Is a chick having crooked or gaps in they teeth a deal breaker brehs? That shyt low key bothers me

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Lol I'm wondering that too, still waiting on the pictures so they can show me an example
keisha grey can get it gap or no gap :takedat:
jsZhNuL.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yes this shyt right here, it bothers the fukk outta me

Could be your preference, now. I have a cousin like that, he has nice set of teeth (no homo) and only likes broads with perfect teeth. I like it best when the girl who has a gap but the rest of the set looks nice, like in that picture I posted. I also used have a crush on chick that had crooked teeth, one of her top canine was oddly positioned but she was still cute to me.

Can't co-sign multiple gaps, busted grills and major under/overbites though :whoa:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
you wouldnt smash? to each their own but I agree with what dude said about some girls being able to pull it off. I personally think she's one of the few. :takedat:
Would smash, but would I be able to wake up to that gap every morning and smile? :patrice: her breakfast or morning sex gotta be A1

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
you think invisalign is going to permanently close the gap even thought braces ?

I'm gonna have to see an orthodontist either way, and see what they tell me. My gap isn't severe which was a lot worse before braces.

This breh ain't wear his retainer smh

I actually did until I lost them. Money was tight so I couldn't do a follow up at the time.