Is Balenciaga paying rappers for promotion ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
If these rappers, especially these under 23 rappers not getting some kinda bag theyre severely fukking up. Almost every record the brand is mentioned

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Can’t even say under 23. 37 year old Westside Gunn just plastered Balenciaga on his album cover.

:francis:

87f1ca5b7ba0c647159a7556ca4e5455.1000x1000x1.jpg

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Nikkas been rapping about Balenciagas this whole decade

Thanks to Ye and then they wouldn't even fukk with him on the leather sweatpants which turned out to be whole trend for a minute. Keep it 100%, most people wouldn't give a fukk about them if it wasn't for that Rottweiler tee and the leather jeans ye was rocking.

Their shyt is ugly. It's tacky and audicious as fukk. I remember em tryna put out a fukking mesh tank top with a basketball print on the front for hundreds of dollars.

This whole decade has been retro high fashion > streetwear > high fashion > consumer wear > streetwear

Rappers have lowkey been saving high fashion this decade and it would be amazing if Rocky pulls a Rihanna, ye, or drake, Virgil, etc and just starts their own shyt. Maybe collab with those boys but stop letting them eat off you like that.

That Raf video was lowkey clown shyt. I know Rocky and Raf are close but my man just equipped a bunch of nikkas to record you an ad and do a look book - I need more than just free clothes that season