Is Charleston White on The Coli??

he_is_I

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
I woke up this morning and for some reason his interview with Cam Newton was on (never watched either one of their content). I almost turned it off because they were both just yelling over each other and it was just cringe. He explained why he do what he do tho and I respect it.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
okay this definitely long predates this site, and surely the former disproves the latter?

an example, and tbh I just wanted to post this: London Bus Breh (he has 30 pages of this :dead: )

If he posts here :wow:
the coli been around longer than 6 years breh

A fellow Busfan from across the pond :banderas: There's a big community of bus enthusiasts on Facebook, Youtube and Flickr across North America. Not too familiar with the bus scene across the pond, all I know they have a lot of double decker buses there.

Never expected a busfan to be posted in a Charleston White/Is the Coli influential thread! :russ:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yall want everyone to be a coli poster when no one gives a fukk about this little ass website :dead:
Usually I agree with this but Charleston referencing :flabbynsick: is just real interesting.

People say this site is out of touch with what's poppin' yet thinks its influential :heh: If this site was influential Nas would be still be one of the highest selling rappers in the game :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Y'all nikkas think everyone is on the coli. I've lost count of the number of times nikkas on here swear someone stole they shyt :russ:

In y'all minds the coli is the premiere website on the internet for black people :dead:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Y'all nikkas think everyone is on the coli. I've lost count of the number of times nikkas on here swear someone stole they shyt :russ:

In y'all minds the coli is the premiere website on the internet for black people :dead:

Acting as if 90% of threads on here ain't rehashes of the same shyt from like 2 decades ago:dead:

They think Obama on here posting in the 400th 50 Cent vs Ja Rule thread:dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Acting as if 90% of threads on here ain't rehashes of the same shyt from like 2 decades ago:dead:

They think Obama on here posting in the 400th 50 Cent vs Ja Rule thread:dead:
I went in the Booth this week and nikkas was in there still arguing about 2pac and Biggie :deadrose:

And what's hilarious is the majority of these cats were pre-teens when these nikkas died :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
listening to an hour of this nikka while cooking (or anything else for that matter)?:hhh:

atl-chain.gif
:pacspit: and the 22 bytches that dapped you