Is Charleston White on The Coli??

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these people use the coli and LSA because it’s easy content. Ak, CoachGreg, Tariq, FD. If they stream at night they use topics that have been popping here earlier in the day. If they stream in the morning, it’s literally the hottest threads from the prior night. Kevin Samuels did it too

And yet the goofball owners have not figured out a way to connect with any celebrity

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
listening to an hour of this nikka while cooking (or anything else for that matter)?:hhh:

atl-chain.gif
If everybody listened to him for an hour, we (as a whole) might actually change the trajectory we’ve been going in for how long now? But what do I know?…

We would rather spend 5 hours a day on social media, watching our people act a damn fool and put together struggle memes where half the words are missing or misspelled, though…

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably, after all, this site is a resthaven for selfhating superc00ns.
If everybody listened to him for an hour, we (as a whole) might actually change the trajectory we’ve been going in for how long now? But what do I know?…

We would rather spend 5 hours a day on social media, watching our people act a damn fool and put together struggle memes where half the words are missing or misspelled, though…
I guess we found his account.