Is Charleston White on The Coli??

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Coli is the only place online I'm aware of that using :flabbynsick: to describe being out of shape.

Definitely a coli thing

Yes I caught him using the coli phrase “flabby and sick like Larry hover”

Tha fukk :mjtf: yall learned of that phrase from the Coli?!?!?! Confirms my suspicions….

I’m realizing this site is full of young nggas and/or white boys who don’t even get outside, they learn ‘the culture’ by way of the internet.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tha fukk :mjtf: yall learned of that phrase from the Coli?!?!?! Confirms my suspicions….
You misunderstood. What I meant is who is still using that phase regularly in 2023, who is regularly quoting a mid 90s 2pac song on the regular in 2023? I knew of the phase before the Coli existed.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
You misunderstood. What I meant is who is still using that phase regularly in 2023, who is regularly quoting a mid 90s 2pac song on the regular in 2023? I knew of the phase before the Coli existed.

main-qimg-8f91cc5396d05c93ea15c4fb6a18a7cd

:flabbynsick: Gang. Who else?

Braman

Superstar
Daps

A 50 year old man, easily

I still quote Chris rock bring the pain regularly…actually, oh shyt Pac was still alive when that dropped :ohhh: Bring the pain is older than Against all odds :flabbynsick:

So yea, even if you know the origin, you’re overestimating the power/reach of the coli and you’re underestimating the power of that lyric in real time

You’ve probably heard it a million times and don’t stop to think: it’s fukkING hilarious :pachaha: This man said a champion and respected legend was flabby and sick, this is way before the internet and openly roasting nggas was commonplace. That line didn’t just come and go it had people :gladbron:in real time. So people remembering that line has nothing to do with the coli.

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's going on with CW's latest situation?

Seen the video of him being rushed, but it was unclear if he got knocked out or if he got on the dude that rushed him. Also, allegedly CW's homie Dewberry bounced instead of assisting CW. But, I can't confirm...

Was this situation all staged?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these people use the coli and LSA because it’s easy content. Ak, CoachGreg, Tariq, FD. If they stream at night they use topics that have been popping here earlier in the day. If they stream in the morning, it’s literally the hottest threads from the prior night. Kevin Samuels did it too

KS used the term "Tupac in a Business Suit" more than a few times.