Is cheating healthy for relationships as a man?????????

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I know it may be somewhat morally wrong when an a long term relationship, but what's opinions on this?

When I decided to be commited 100% to my girl, we are starting to get into all type of arguments about random foolishness, and me a laid back weed heed usually doesn't entertain the drama, but when I'm not smashing in random vagina's in and choose being a one woman man, I get agitated by the slightest. But when I usually cheat shyt seems all good, she fuss I'm just like :manny: and then everything is back to normal.

Can cheating possibly a good thing in relationships for men?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, but don't expect women to ever understand it.

As weird as it sounds, cheating makes a man appreciate what he has at home. At the same time it fulfills our primal desire to hunt and conquer.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the level of cheating. If you go out one night and you meet a chick and yall fukk and thats the end. No harm no foul. But if you a serial cheater or you have multiple girlfriends then it's dumb.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:birdman: just about every women who cheats finds some bullshyt reasoning to justify what she did in order to justify her being an a$$hole...similar to what you and the TS are doing.

you can't go halfway scumbag. if you're gonna cheat, then man the fuck up and accept the consequences and guilt that comes with it and acknowledge the fact that what you're doing is wrong.

and stop with the "its natural" bullshyt. its natural for people to take a shyt on the ground. but, somehow, most people manage to conjure up the discipline to use a toilet

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

As weird as it sounds, cheating makes a man appreciate what he has at home. At the same time it fulfills our primal desire to hunt and conquer.

Exactly, a woman will never comprehend this

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:birdman: just about every women who cheats finds some bullshyt reasoning to justify what she did in order to justify her being an a$$hole...similar to what you and the TS are doing.

you can't go halfway scumbag. if you're gonna cheat, then man the fuck up and accept the consequences and guilt that comes with it and acknowledge the fact that what you're doing is wrong.

and stop with the "its natural" bullshyt. its natural for people to take a shyt on the ground. but, somehow, most people manage to conjure up the discipline to use a toilet
Sometime the need for new p*ssy every once in a while, corrupts men actions and attitude, and that fukks up everything in a relationship, after I usually cheat, then nutted them demons out of my system, I go home and treat my old lady like never before.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Exactly, a woman will never comprehend this

That doesn't make any sense though. It's a lame excuse.
Sometime the need for new p*ssy every once in a while, corrupts men actions and attitude, and that fukks up everything in a relationship, after I usually cheat, then nutted them demons out of my system, I go home and treat my old lady like never before.

People who cheat are lowlifes. You thought with your dikk and not your head. Just admit that shyt.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so I guess you're cool with your lady giving in to her "need for new dyck" every once in awhile then huh?