Is cheating healthy for relationships as a man?????????

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman: just about every women who cheats finds some bullshyt reasoning to justify what she did in order to justify her being an a$$hole...similar to what you and the TS are doing.

you can't go halfway scumbag. if you're gonna cheat, then man the fuck up and accept the consequences and guilt that comes with it and acknowledge the fact that what you're doing is wrong.

and stop with the "its natural" bullshyt. its natural for people to take a shyt on the ground. but, somehow, most people manage to conjure up the discipline to use a toilet

So now physical attraction and the desire to spread one's seed aren't natural? :what:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now physical attraction and the desire to spread one's seed aren't natural? :what:

of course it's natural. but that doesn't mean you can't control it. if human beings acted on all of their basic primal urges imagine the chaos that would create

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I LOVE women and i LOVE being in a relationship. Cheating to me is a natural buffer to lessen the pain and/or disappointment you will eventually feel at the hands of a woman who should know better and who also won't care how she did you. Therefore I choose to deal with women on a level they can understand, ie not logic but shady underhandedness. Of course its wrong but i don't give a fukk. I personally choose not to control my cheater urges because i haven't found sufficient incentive to do so...If i ever found a chick worth stopping for i would.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
what makes you think you deserve this type of chick though?

I don't think i named a "type". Perfect for me might not be perfect for the next man and vice versa so i'm under no delusions of grandeur that i deserve anything...at the end of the day its who i come across and who comes across me that will decide my fate on who will be my mate.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think i named a "type". Perfect for me might not be perfect for the next man and vice versa so i'm under no delusions of grandeur that i deserve anything...at the end of the day its who i come across and who comes across me that will decide my fate on who will be my mate.

:ehh: can't hate on this

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Just let shorty go man. Its iight I understand where you coming from. As men we need to get that shyt out of our system. If you still feel you need to go out there and do ya thing. Leave your woman out of the foolery.

If she is understanding maybe ya can get it together in the future.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cheating is for nikka who really don't get p*ssy and have to fake a relationship as their only wack game to fukk.

shyt is what lil ass boi's do,...

art barr

has never cheated in a relationship,......

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I LOVE women and i LOVE being in a relationship. Cheating to me is a natural buffer to lessen the pain and/or disappointment you will eventually feel at the hands of a woman who should know better and who also won't care how she did you. Therefore I choose to deal with women on a level they can understand, ie not logic but shady underhandedness. Of course its wrong but i don't give a fukk. I personally choose not to control my cheater urges because i haven't found sufficient incentive to do so...If i ever found a chick worth stopping for i would.

spoken like a true wack game loser,.........

art barr