Is Cokeboy stupid if it ain't The Rock's Cousins vs. New Day @ Survivor Series?

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

Nah fukk that. I'd rather they do a proper build with promos and shyt to actually try and get talent (like Big E especially) over and people invested in the match. Hotshotting it for a ratings pop to please the shareholders is the same ol WWE. Now it's just a wrasslin match. And I don't give a shyt about it being free, I aint paying for any of it anyways. Kenny vs Bryan doesn't need that same build (tho it would make it more meaningful). AEWs audience has been anticipating this dream match for years before AEW was even a thing. What the fukk is that dude even talking about.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Hasn't even been 12 hours and people already trying to find ways of shytting on wwe for what could possibly happen 60 days from now lol
lol

Live look at Big E's reign being micromanaged by WWE:
nxpknbnkm7a01.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
put hurt biz back together(add Lee), and have them beat all of em down on Monday please

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
We got a small taste of this a few years back when The Shield fought New Day at Survivor Series.

New Day should've won... Sheild is overrated. New day is approaching legendary status... idk if X will ever get a run with the belt but as a stable New Day might be at the top of the top with accolades now that Big E is a WWE champion. I think Kofi alone already was in the teens in combined title reigns before he even joined New day

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
New Day should've won... Sheild is overrated. New day is approaching legendary status... idk if X will ever get a run with the belt but as a stable New Day might be at the top of the top with accolades now that Big E is a WWE champion. I think Kofi alone already was in the teens in combined title reigns before he even joined New day
New Day trash.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Forget the exact quote, but Eric Bischoff put it best about pro wrestling being a television product, not a PPV product. Wasn't as applicable when he was referring to Hogan/Goldberg in 98, but now with WWE essentially doing away with PPV's and AEW only having 4 PPV's a year, it's pretty applicable now.

Whether it should have been drawn out a little more is a different argument, but I don't have an issue with either being on free TV.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Forget the exact quote, but Eric Bischoff put it best about pro wrestling being a television product, not a PPV product. Wasn't as applicable when he was referring to Hogan/Goldberg in 98, but now with WWE essentially doing away with PPV's and AEW only having 4 PPV's a year, it's pretty applicable now.

Whether it should have been drawn out a little more is a different argument, but I don't have an issue with either being on free TV.

Bishoffs Point Back Then Was WCW Was Owned By A TV Company, And That TV Company That Wanted Ratings Drawing Matches For Their TV Channel, They Didn’t Want All The Good shyt Being Used On PPV

Tony Khan OWNS AEW So It Was More Applicable When Bishoff Did It Actually