Is community college as ****ty as people say?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Community college is GOAT for your pre-requisities cause you save a lot of money and only have to go to university for two years :stylin:

This is true. Classes are very inexpensive. It's a great way to get through the general courses without spending a lot of money or taking out student loans. The classes are very easy too. If you show up and do the work, you probably won't do less than a B in any of your classes. A good GPA there can propel you into a nice program at the four year school of your choice.

Also, there are still plenty of bad bytches at CC. Yeah, there are some weird people hanging around but they are easy to ignore. Still plenty of bad bytches because parents have smartened up about sending their stupid daughters to a four year at 18-years old just to waste their money away..

I graduated fairly easily from a two year and now I'm at a four year having a blast and I'm looking at all these people who spent a shytload on loans for their first two years like :russ:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depenmds on where you live. The CC's in Dallas are WAY better now than they were when I was there.

It's "cool" now

Yeap,

2 years at Mountain View, Bachelor from UNT, and 1 semester away from receiving my Master at Univ of Memphis.