Is DeAndre Jordan the worst First-Team All NBA selection ever?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Love DJ but first team:patrice:

If he's truly first team all NBA then he should've blacked out at least a couple of games against Portland in the playoffs for us:francis:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Finally getting the props he deserves :banderas:

And fukk doc for not upholding his end of the bargain and getting Deandre multiple block touches

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
Easily...they should do away with positions as far as all nba teams go...

First team this year should clearly have been in no order Bron, Kawhi, Durant, Curry, Harden...and if you really into win and losses then you could make an argument to replace Harden with CP0...
no westbrook ? he tied magic for the most triple doubles in a season for the past 30 years

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I forgot to mention AD missed out on being selected altogether (no 1st, 2nd or 3rd team).

tXbaarV.png

Those #s would've landed him on the All-NBA 1st team during T'Mac's time in the league. But I thought the league was watered down though...

:sas2:
that means he lost out on a ~$24 million bonus:merchant:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I forgot to mention AD missed out on being selected altogether (no 1st, 2nd or 3rd team).

tXbaarV.png

Those #s would've landed him on the All-NBA 1st team during T'Mac's time in the league. But I thought the league was watered down though...

:sas2:
He should have been 1st team this year. He is the best player in the nba outside of stephanie curry and lethot and I'm not just saying that cuz he from Chicago