Is dikk policing a marker of latent Homosexuality, incelism or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
What also confuses me is people in this instance don't realize that no one changes unless they want to and negative reinforcement doesn't help in this case.

The idea that I'm not 'pawgin' in peace' because of some shyt they say is as laughable as it is stupid. . We're just telling these nikkas to fall back. Not 'cause what they say matter in the grand scheme of things, but their motivation for persistently expressing their disapproval can be perceived as suspect.

It's just not something I've known men to do. Sorry. Maybe I've descended from Harlem.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The idea that I'm not 'pawgin' in peace' because of some shyt they say is beyond me. We're just telling these nikkas to fall back. Not 'cause what they say matter in the grand scheme of thing, but their motivation for persistently expressing their disapproval can be perceived as suspect.

It's just not something I've known men to do. Sorry. Maybe I'm descended from Harlem.
This is the crux of my question. I don't know any actual men who do this. @Shadow King mentioned it may be the mark of matriarchal conditioning and he might be right.

Daps
This is the crux of my question. I don't know any actual men who do this. @Shadow King mentioned it may be the mark of matriarchal conditioning and he might be right.

Well, I fell back from hip hop culture hard in the late 90s. When I finally decided to tune back in, nikkas was wearing tight as jeans and 'hitting the Quan' - which is the gayest dance in the history of rap music.

Daps
Shut up, c00n. :camby:

That is not an answer. That is a deflection. You nikkas calling people c00ns like somebody going to go ball up on a corner and cry. LOLOLOLOL.

Call me a c00n every post if you need to.

I'm more uncomfortable being surrounded by nikkas dikk-policing than anything. I wish I would sit around worrying about what you nikkas do in your personal lives. Picture that bullshyt.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well, I fell back from hip hop culture hard in the late 90s. When I finally decided to tune back in, nikkas was wearing tight as jeans and 'hitting the Quan' - which is the gayest dance in the history of rap music.
To say the least.

Also odd thing about this thread, It makes me think general curiosity isn't something that exists to some folks. There is a thread of false equivalence floating around. They assume my interest in this topic has to do with my involvement in it, while I am actually an outside observer, puzzled by the behavior of people I see on here. I'm just looking for an answer, my conclusion wasn't pre-determined but so far no one can give an actual logical answer.

Daps
To say the least.

Also odd thing about this thread, It makes me think general curiosity isn't something that exists to some folks. There is a thread of false equivalence floating around. They assume my interest in this topic has to do with my involvement in it, while I am actually an outside observer, puzzled by the behavior of people I see on here. I'm just looking for an answer, my conclusion wasn't pre-determined but so far no one can give an actual logical answer.

Notice, when this is asked, all they do is call you a c00n, and when you made it known you're not pawgin', they suggest you're a wanna be pawger, or gay yourselves.

In other words, they can't even articulate why they're doing what they're doing. They're just committed to the task.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Notice, when this is asked, all they do is call you a c00n, and when you made it known you're not pawgin', they suggest you're a wanna be pawger, or gay yourselves.

In other words, they can't even articulate why they're doing what they're doing. They're just committed to the task.
Sounds like group think of some kind. oh well.

@Barnett114 this thread unfortunately yielded 0 answers so could you close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.