Is dikk policing a marker of latent Homosexuality, incelism or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Real question. I can understand women dikk policing men and I can understand men gate keeping women. I don't agree with either, but I understand the need to "protect" what you feel is yours (Usually in a racial sense.) But when a dude gets angry about who another dude is fukking isn't that a little:dame:. I mean what is it to you if this guy is fukking with some chick?

I'm not against homosexuals btw. Everyone has the right to live how they want. Just asking.

(Vote The Hierophant for New mod)
(Paid for by the friends of the Hierophant.):obama:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. Being a dikk sherrif doesn't mean you are gay.

But..

Those people are judgmental, prejudiced, nosey and hypocritical.

I could care less who a person chooses to fukk, date or marry because their choices doesn't affect my life.

I have a rule that I live by...

If a person isn't coming to me asking me permission to deal with certain people and/or isn't a friend who genuinely care for my overall well being, then please keep your opinion of me to yourself. If I respect your privacy and space, then I respectfully ask to receive the same courtesy.

Lastly, the more people "dikk police" someone, the more that person will commit the "crime".

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Usually, in my experience, those level accusations of "dikk policing" are c00ns who take umbrage to being called out for PAWGin. :mjpls:
My gf is black. Several posters have met her and others have seen her posted on here. I'm just wondering men care about who other men fukk

Status
Not open for further replies.