Is dikk policing a marker of latent Homosexuality, incelism or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I never dikk police. Everyone knows nikkas like Michel b aren't dating any black girl with his history. So that thread was dumb.

Who he like his business
The question is who cares who he is dating? Except people trying to date him, fam?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
The question is who cares who he is dating? Except people trying to date him, fam?

So why mention dikks?

Going out of your way to critique a man for dealing with a non-black woman.

One cat don't stop no show.

Who cares breh?Like people are going to critique you over the stupidest things and so what?As a black man there are much bigger things to be worried about.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I couldn’t care less, the only time the “dikk policing” shyt occurs is when the nikka in question is c00ning or putting other Black people at risk somehow.

No one on this board honestly cares what another Black man is doing with his penis, nikkas just get on here with that shyt for daps and reps.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So why mention dikks?

Who cares breh?Like people are going to critique you over the stupidest things and so what?As a black man there are much bigger things to be worried about.
Yes there are bigger things to worried about. The men who go out of their way to critique other black men for this don't seem to know that though :skip:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Yes there are bigger things to worried about. The men who go out of their way to critique other black men for this don't seem to know that though :skip:

The same dudes who critique you are not going to confront you irl.If you are a regular average looking dude and you are dating a bad black women.Guess what? Those same dudes are going to critique and hate you for being able to secure a bad one.
If you are driving a nice car,the same thing will happen.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
It's more like over compensating or trying hard to impress black women online.
Pretty much this. I ain’t never met a grown man in my life see another dude with a non black chick and wonder why he ain’t got a sista on his arm. Dudes would stop fukkin with you if you was on some female shyt like that. If you are a man you know that a man is gonna do what he wants to do no matter what anyone tells him. Idk why these dudes seek online validation, it’s corny

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The same dudes who critique you are not going to confront you irl.If you are a regular average looking dude and you are dating a bad black women.Guess what? Those same dudes are going to critique and hate you for being able to secure a bad one.
If you are driving a nice car,the same thing will happen.
I understand all that (though I disagree about the same dudes critiquing over a bad black woman). But if there are grown black men who feel so passionately about who their peers are dating, I don't see why examining the reason behind it should be stifled. 85% of the things discussed on here wouldn't be brought up in real life (for better or worse) so if that's the case online forums serve no purpose.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Wait, doesnt it make you the d1ck body guard as your protecting brehs with the d1ck police on their case? But, you have a black s/o worried about the survillence of the d1cks in non black women? What you the d1ck private investigator?
full

Daps
OP you said you were gonna mention names so mention names then along with everybody else on here talking this 'these guys' shyt. Don't come with some half hearted foot-on-neck energy either mention names or keep quiet. Who are these dikk policers that you guys have so much to say about indirectly? :mjlol:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
IDK I think they're performing for each other. I forget I'm posting among people in their early 20's when males are the main ones concerned with this.

I hope it's at least going down in the inbox.:manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
IDK I think they're performing for each other. I forget I'm posting among people in their early 20's when males are the main ones concerned with this.

I hope it's at least going down in the inbox.:manny:
Yeah thats my vibe this place is like higschool alot of followers. When @IbucciMane! started consistently doing it i knew what it was lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.