Is Fabolous Top 10 Dead or Alive?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
what is he good at?

he's an aight rapper with aight material. What are his highlights that put him in the top 10?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Dude is close to 40 and still rhyming at a high level. Just b/c he's not on the radio doesn't mean h.

No he is not, if anything Fab has gotten worse. He's known for his punchlines but even those have fallen off way hard.. Dude is an IG caption stealing rapper now. It's sad.

"She's fukking like a n*gga that's a shemale" really? This is rhyming at a high level?

Dude is the most complacent rapper when it comes to skill. He's never progressed his style. Still stuck on forcing punchlines.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is he good at?

he's an aight rapper with aight material. What are his highlights that put him in the top 10?
you must not be a fan of him if you have to ask this. you would be suprised by how many people would have thin in that category.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he is not, if anything Fab has gotten worse. He's known for his punchlines but even those have fallen off way hard..

"She's fukking like a n*gga that's a shemale"
really? This is rhyming at a high level?

Dude is the most complacent rapper when it comes to skill. He's never progressed his style. Still stuck on forcing punchlines.
:huhldup:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Fab has become an Internet joke along With the likes of Papoose.. Only difference is Fab has put out better music and is more respected by hip hop fans..

Fabs at the point where he's Fallin off so hard skill wise that the only time most people I see even mentioning him is when they're making a joke about how quick he's gonna slide a current cultural event into a corny punchline or bar. It's sad.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No he is not, if anything Fab has gotten worse. He's known for his punchlines but even those have fallen off way hard.. Dude is an IG caption stealing rapper now. It's sad.

"She's fukking like a n*gga that's a shemale" really? This is rhyming at a high level?

that's the ONLY line from him in the past 5-6 years that mde me :what:

and it's pretty bad,I will say. :francis:

But takeaway that one line and dude is top of his game right now.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Fab has become an Internet joke along With the likes of Papoose.. Only difference is Fab has put out better music and is more respected by hip hop fans..

Fabs at the point where he's Fallin off so hard skill wise that the only time most people I see even mentioning him is when they're making a joke about how quick he's gonna slide a current cultural event into a corny punchline or bar. It's sad.

You don't know what the fvck you talking about. Fab been doing his thing lyrically over the past few years.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You don't know what the fvck you talking about. Fab been doing his thing lyrically over the past few years.

Insont know what I'm talking about yet I was on here defending his tapes and Fab back when I started posting on here :mjlol: just cause I think he's fallen off doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking bout okay Buddy!

And I do know what I'm talking about. Fab is good at punchlines and making songs females can also vibe with. That's it.