Is Fabolous Top 10 Dead or Alive?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
would i put him in my all time 10 ?...never.
10 of NY right now...yup.

even if he does some things that are a bit cringey..i'll always respect him though.

Fabs consistency has been a gift and a curse.

he's never had a moment thats so impactful that people point a finger to and go that right there but on the other hand people would kill to have a career like Fab..he's never went away since like 2000, so its not as if he's ever looked like he's trying to make a big come back at any time and he straddled the young and old lines lovely..he can dip in and out.

a minority do think he's corny but

:yeshrug:

Fab has become an Internet joke along With the likes of Papoose.. Only difference is Fab has put out better music and is more respected by hip hop fans..

Fabs at the point where he's Fallin off so hard skill wise that the only time most people I see even mentioning him is when they're making a joke about how quick he's gonna slide a current cultural event into a corny punchline or bar. It's sad.

Fab funny with that dog filter shyt he's doing on social media right now too.
prolly combing through it for some new puss easy.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
nah he had his shot and blew it. he turned into a weak hashtag punchline rapper. he does got some moments of his past work but he's been off my radar for years. here's some of my favs from him.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Flabolous stans not gonna like the responses :mjlol:

Be 38 and rip off rappers in their early 20's, brehs

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
nikkas want to talk consistency but at a higher level look no further than rozay :sas1:

He is should be mentioned as a top 5 top 10 more so than fab but thats just my opinion :manny:

But hell no hes a mase descendent :francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No he is not, if anything Fab has gotten worse. He's known for his punchlines but even those have fallen off way hard.. Dude is an IG caption stealing rapper now. It's sad.

"She's fukking like a n*gga that's a shemale" really? This is rhyming at a high level?

Dude is the most complacent rapper when it comes to skill. He's never progressed his style. Still stuck on forcing punchlines.
Fab always had current events and sports punchlines, like any punchline rapper sometimes the lines are corny.

You chatting, listen to Friday Night Freestyles he hasn't regressed and is putting out the best music of his career now. I could post lyrical Fab tracks for days from the 2010's.