Is Fatherlessness A Black Women's Problem, or A Black Males' Problem?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So a woman's strong urge to procreate is forcing her to procreate with worthless black men who are not goof father material? So why are there other black women who married good black men throughout the world? I don't think the urge to procreate is just an American thing. Why aren't black women globally just having kids out of wedlock left and right to worthless black men?
You might want to check the fatherless stats worldwide. They won't be in your favor. Besides the American black male is a different breed entirely.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would never abandon my kid.

Is that enough for you berhettes? :mjcry:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
I meet good black women all the time, and sometimes although rarely good black males.

1352.gif

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
What have I said today that could be considered that? No one steps in for AL because she is incredibly rude.

I'm around those types of people often. Black males rarely embody those traits.
I meet good black women all the time, and sometimes although rarely good black males.

^I could care less WHEN you say it. I'm tired of you bashing black men. Sitting up here acting like "good" black women are walking around like fat asses on IG models(on every corner) and good black men aren't like a fat person who doesn't like sweets(rare) is bullshyt.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Even on a sunday @bcrusaderw continues the black man bashing, and yet women turn a blind eye, but they sit back while TWO threads are created attacking @agnosticlady because she actually supports black men.

Women rarely if ever call another woman out. This is why the black community is so messed up. There are black women with common sense, but they don't want to call another woman out because it is sooooo against some unwritten law to tell a woman she is wrong.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
LMAO......I'm incredibly rude? LOL. Explain how I am incredibly rude?
Oh, I don't know calling people cat ladies for disagreeing with you, saying that they have daddy issues for not wanting an ancient partner, insulting peoples intelligence, calling people ugly (then getting upset when it's done to you), but you can continue that little innocent and unaccountable act (that you say you aren't fond of in women) if you want to.