Is Fatherlessness A Black Women's Problem, or A Black Males' Problem?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
You might want to check the fatherless stats worldwide. They won't be in your favor. Besides the American black male is a different breed entirely.

You don't even like Black American men. I also like how you keep calling them males instead of men. Even if black men were to fix all the problems you are talking about right now you still wouldn't like black men. Just go be with an Asian man since you said you're willing to be with them.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't even like Black American men. I also like how you keep calling them males instead of men. Even if black men were to fix all the problems you are talking about right now you still wouldn't like black men. Just go be with an Asian man since you said you're willing to be with them.
Oh please let's not discuss fairy tales and fables. That's not happening any time soon. I don't have a problem with black American males just their bullshyt. It's understandable why you seek male acceptance so much, so I can understand how legitimate criticisms would seem like attacks to the group whose validation you seek.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

Don't even bother with that one. The bytch is clearly delusional and has some deep-seated issues with black men. Attempting to understand her logic is an exercise in futility.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps

She has serious issues with black men.....how can you sit up here and say black men are "rare" and black women are abundant. Come on son, that's some biased female bullshyt.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Oh please let's not discuss fairy tales and fables. That's not happening any time soon. I don't have a problem with black American males just their bullshyt. It's understandable why you seek male acceptance so much, so I can understand how legitimate criticisms would seem like attacks to the group whose validation you seek.

What the fukk you trying to say? Quit with those subliminals and say how you really feel.

agnosticlady

Daps
Oh, I don't know calling people cat ladies for disagreeing with you, saying that they have daddy issues for not wanting an ancient partner, insulting peoples intelligence, calling people ugly (then getting upset when it's done to you), but you can continue that little innocent and unaccountable act (that you say you aren't fond of in women) if you want to.

I stated many times that she is very slick and rude. I posted my opinions and she quoted me on slick shyt because she likes to throw stones and hide her hands. Then I just called her what she is. Secondly when @Michael9100 made that thread a lot of y'all called me a man, troll, or said I was pretending to be him. That is when I came at you. When did I call someone on here ugly? I said with the way you shyt on black men and always bring up your academics you come off as one of those frumpy unappealing women who have to keep bringing up their education because they have no other redeeming qualities. I still stick to what I said. Secondly if someone on here thinks that I am ugly then that's cool, but don't over exaggerate and make me out to be Jubba the hut from star wars. That speaks more about your character than anything. I never pretended to be innocent, nor do I care too. I also never ran to the moderators to get people to stop coming at me. I stick by things I say.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I stated many times that she is very slick and rude. I posted my opinions and she quoted me on slick shyt because she likes to throw stones and hide her hands. Then I just called her what she is. Secondly when @Michael9100 made that thread a lot of y'all called me a man, troll, or said I was pretending to be him. That is when I came at you. When did I call someone on here ugly? I said with the way you shyt on black men and always bring up your academics you come off as one of those frumpy unappealing women who have to keep bringing up their education because they have no other redeeming qualities. I still stick to what I said. Secondly if someone on here thinks that I am ugly then that's cool, but don't over exaggerate and make me out to be Jubba the hut from star wars. That speaks more about your character than anything. I never pretended to be innocent, nor do I care too. I also never ran to the moderators to get people to stop coming at me. I stick by things I say.
No, you started with the rudeness. Shall we bring up quotes, sweetheart? Frumpy and unappealing is rich coming from you. :sas2: The reason why you are so up the male ass is that you know that is the only way you'll be keeping any kind of man. I hope that works out for you.

agnosticlady

Daps
No, you started with the rudeness. Shall we bring up quotes, sweetheart? Frumpy and unappealing is rich coming from you. :sas2: The reason why you are so up the male ass is that you know that is the only way you'll be keeping any kind of man. I hope that works out for you.

:dead:
:dead:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't even bother with that one. The bytch is clearly delusional and has some deep-seated issues with black men. Attempting to understand her logic is an exercise in futility.
Still upset about that whole penis pic debacle?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stop saying it's the "truth". You haven't met EVERY black man in America and you haven't met every manipulative black woman( or any race) out here either. FOH with that bullshyt.
So black men are just black men, but black women are manipulative? :sas2: The reason why you and others take such issue with what I say is because you see your opinions about black women in what I have to say about black males. You're hypocrites.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Even on a sunday @bcrusaderw continues the black man bashing, and yet women turn a blind eye, but they sit back while TWO threads are created attacking @agnosticlady because she actually supports black men.

I put @agnosticlady on ignore. And she calls us cat ladies and out of our name. Her getting exposed is not cool but don't act like she doesn't insult female posters here too. It's a two way street.