Is harbaugh the gawd a top 5 coach

MF budz

All Star
Daps
In the NCAA? I would say yeah especially if he gets us(Michigan) to am8-4 or better season. That would be 3 teams he's turned around.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the NCAA? I would say yeah especially if he gets us(Michigan) to am8-4 or better season. That would be 3 teams he's turned around.

If he beats OSU and returns the Michigan brand back to glory in his first season...... then yeah, he's definitely gonna be in that top 5 category

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I'd put him in the same echelon as Saban and Meyer, it's just he doesnt have a championship - and I hope never does for that garbage school :pacspit:.

I think he will eventually leave flabb Harbor in 4 years, just gotta make sure he leaves empty handed when we show him that door
MSyNSpV.png

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I'd put him in the same echelon as Saban and Meyer, it's just he doesnt have a championship - and I hope never does for that garbage school :pacspit:.

I think he will eventually leave flabb Harbor in 4 years, just gotta make sure he leaves empty handed when we show him that door
MSyNSpV.png

He's not leaving. We pay him more than most NFL teams :umad::ufdup:

And if he exceeds expectations this year, and stays consistent the following four, you know that extension contract gonna look:ahh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
He's not leaving. We pay him more than most NFL teams :umad::ufdup:

And if he exceeds expectations this year, and stays consistent the following four, you know that extension contract gonna look:ahh:
It's not about the pay - he wants what chip Kelly has; control. If a NFL team give him what he wants... Ttylz

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Meyer
Saban
Dantonio
Patterson
Briles

So........No
Only Meyer and Saban is on Harbaugh level in terms of turning a team completely around in the 1st year. The rest of those dudes would need years to build a program.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only Meyer and Saban is on Harbaugh level in terms of turning a team completely around in the 1st year. The rest of those dudes would need years to build a program.
Harbaugh took years to build Stanford, Saban took years to build LSU & BAMA. Urban took years to build Utah & Florida