Is harbaugh the gawd a top 5 coach

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Harbaugh took years to build Stanford, Saban took years to build LSU & BAMA. Urban took years to build Utah & Florida
Meyer went 10-2 and 12-0 in his first 2 years at Utah. I won't even mention his record at Florida in his first years because you should know it was stellar. Harbaugh has perfected his craft now and will turn a team around in year one

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Meyer went 10-2 and 12-0 in his first 2 years at Utah. I won't even mention his record at Florida in his first years because you should know it was stellar. Harbaugh has perfected his craft now and will turn a team around in year one
It was 9-3

and Ok...........:dahell: so has Briles, Patterson, & Dantonio. Any of those 3 coaches would have done great at Michigan as well.

Yall acting like it's a slight against him to say that someone else is a better coach than he is. These coaches have proved it on the college level over the last few years. It's ok to let Harbaugh's first year play out.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Only Meyer and Saban is on Harbaugh level in terms of turning a team completely around in the 1st year. The rest of those dudes would need years to build a program.

What team did Saban turn around in his first year

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Niccas REALLY exposing themselves and their complete lack of fundamental college football knowledge in this thread. Harbaugh was a f*ckin top 5 college football coach when he was at STANFORD....he's one of the top 5 football coaches PERIOD, college or pro. In college football there's 3 superstar coaches...Harbaugh, Saban and Meyer...that's it. That's your elite tier.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's not leaving. We pay him more than most NFL teams :umad::ufdup:

And if he exceeds expectations this year, and stays consistent the following four, you know that extension contract gonna look:ahh:
If the colts job is available he'll be tempted for sure

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Niccas REALLY exposing themselves and their complete lack of fundamental college football knowledge in this thread. Harbaugh was a f*ckin top 5 college football coach when he was at STANFORD....he's one of the top 5 football coaches PERIOD, college or pro. In college football there's 3 superstar coaches...Harbaugh, Saban and Meyer...that's it. That's your elite tier.
nikka how? The only conference title he's won in college was at San Diego fukkin State. Don't give me that "he won at Stanford" shyt cause if that's what puts you in elite tier then David Shaw >>> Harbaugh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka how? The only conference title he's won in college was at San Diego fukkin State. Don't give me that "he won at Stanford" shyt cause if that's what puts you in elite tier then David Shaw >>> Harbaugh.
:pachaha:Harbaugh built Stanford up from f*ckin ashes. He had Stanford whooping Pete Carroll's ass when USC was still pulling in top rated classes and 3 deep with talent on their roster. Shaw is basically trying to maintain what Harbaugh built. Look...I ain't arguing this dumb shyt with you niccas...the man's track record speaks for itself. He goes to a program or pro franchise and turns them into a dominant team. Period. He's regarded among his peers as one of the best, college or pro. He's coveted by GM's and owners...it's really no debate about this shyt.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'd put him in the same echelon as Saban and Meyer, it's just he doesnt have a championship - and I hope never does for that garbage school :pacspit:.

I think he will eventually leave flabb Harbor in 4 years, just gotta make sure he leaves empty handed when we show him that door
MSyNSpV.png
Poweful posting :lawd:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
So regular season wins make him top tier? Won a OB vs. Va Tech is the bar? Not denying he's a good coach but miss me with this top tier shyt. His signature wins were beating USC 2x and Oregon once. Keep cysin them shyts tho.