Is homosexuality a genetic defect?

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Homosexuality is not genetic. Scientists say it's a chemical imbalance in the brain

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
What about the ones that get raised by a strict as fukk dad that be doing everything with the :birdman:? Does that push them into the complete opposite direction and they rebel or were they just like that?

I couldn't tell you. I was just pondering out loud but there are people that do shyt like that because of such stern parenting. I.e. Catholic school girls, preacher's daughters,etc..

Gays dudes might be the male equivalent of that.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Theirs something wrong with em, that shyt aint natural b
:comeon:

Gender is defined by society, i.e. a little boy who doesn't want to play with "masculine" toys and likes the color pink or a little girl who doesn't want to play with "feminine" toys and likes the color blue. Society decides what "feminine" and "masculine" roles are so a little boy who acts "feminine" isn't necessarily gay just because he would rather be around girls who he has more interests in common with than other boys who don't share those interests

Gender is defined by whats between your legs, at all this new age feminist pro gay bullshyt they been feeding us for the last 20 years so we can accept gay as normal. :heh:

We may say boys that play with dolls are feminine and vice versa, but we dont actually mean they are females .... stop it

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
shyt CAN be genetic, but it's no more a "defect" than two tar-nikka parents having a lightskinned baby.

Now, those fakkit mammas boys that's grown and still smell like their momma's coochies but you see them doing wild feminine shyt... they might not be gay, but they sure do act like it.

Daps
just ponder on this: if homosexuality was genetically "normal" how would procreation take place..?

A small % of homosexuals IS normal. Monkeys have gays, ancient greeks had gays, etc etc etc. I'm just happy to be straight, but I think gays have and always will be around.

To people saying the shyt's not genetic - how do you explain monkeys being gay? Did they learn it from gay-friendly mass media or grow up "soft", too? :heh: :bryan:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
*just finished taking a biological anthropology class this summer :leon:*

this is touchy. evolutionarily it would be disadvantageous because for most of history sex was necessary to keep a "tribe" competitive against other animals. but once we became the dominant species of the Earth those "soft" (for lack of a better word) males and "tomboy" females weren't selected against because there was no danger in them not procreating. possibly after a select number had sex with a woman (maybe later in life) they passed that trait on as a recessive gene. it's possible thru some cultural factors that homosexuality is "genetic" but would be a fairly new gene (roughly in the past few thousand years). also most likely some straight guys have the gene but it didn't get expressed

a few of yall got it :mjpls: